8 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favourite member?

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The video for DNA was released today:

I really like it and I have the feeling that they will be successful with this song. :legend:

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

The video for DNA was released today:

I really like it and I have the feeling that they will be successful with this song. :legend:

Flawless! :giveup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Album DNA was released today:

51n2Yfrn%2BJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Tracklist of the deluxe edition:

Disc: 1

1. Wings

2. DNA

3. Change Your Life

4. Always Be Together

5. Stereo Soldier

6. Pretend It's OK

7. Turn Your Face

8. We Are Who We Are

9. How Ya Doin'?

10. Red Planet - Little Mix feat. T

11. Going Nowhere

12. Madhouse

13. Love Drunk

14. Make You Believe

15. Case Closed

16. DNA (Unplugged)

Disc: 2

1. Wings Video

2. Wings Acoustic Video

3. We Are Young Acoustic Video

4. Exclusive Interview

I bought my copy on iTunes today and I have to say that I really love it! :legend:

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

• 2 months later...
DirtyRichHooker

I saw the girls last night on the DNA Tour in Plymouth.. They're SOOOOO good live.

Perrie waved at me 3 times!!

• 1 month later...
BRANDONJ93

i have just discovered this amazing girl group. they won the XFACTOR UK in 2011. First group to ever win . they are currently in boston today so thats how i discovered them. heard their music. they are really really good

http://www.little-mix.com/us/home

( left to right ) Leigh Anne ,Jade,Jesy,Perrie

6sf0ra.jpg

Biography

Back in 2011 when Perrie, Jesy, Leigh-Anne and Jade met, they originally auditioned for the X Factor as solo performers, but under the mentoring of Tulisa Contostavlos they joined forces to become Little Mix, X Factor’s first ever victorious group. Having captured the hearts and minds of the nation with their winning chemistry, musical sensibility and breath-taking vocal prowess, the girls shot straight to No.1 with their debut single ‘Cannonball’.

Five months after winning the 2011 series of The X Factor, Little Mix are set to triumphantly return with their new single ‘Wings’. Signed to Syco Music, Little Mix have already been wowing live arenas and crowds with their performances on the X Factor Tour, while they have been announced as the special guests on JLS and Alexandra Burke’s joint headline upcoming summer tour.

With the UK’s music scene in need of a fresh-faced, exciting girl band, Little Mix are blessed with the tunes and the personalities to stake their claim as the most thrilling prospect in chart music today

PERRIE - 18

jade- 19

Leigh Anne - 20

Jesy- 21

IDK how to put videos here. can someone post videos of them so i can copy and paste them on the OP.

BRANDONJ93

I LOVE THE SONG DNA. THEY HAVE NICE SONGS. SO GLAD I DISCOVERED THEM , BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Archived