💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ASIB to be shown at 14th Zürich Film Festival on Oct. 1st and 2nd

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

New Film Festival for ASIB incoming!

The Premier in the German room of Europe (Germany,Switzerland,Austria) will be at the Zürich Film Festival as a special Gala Premier.

The dates are Oct. 1st (18h00) and Oct. 2nd (21h15) !

Gaga and Bradley are NOT set to attend sadly.

German:

https://www.pressreader.com/switzerland/20-minuten-zurich/20180905/281900184091704

English:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/a-star-is-born-lady-gaga-first-man-ryan-gosling-set-zurich-festival-1139910

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Edible Cloud said:

Perücke !

:air:

Infinity Wave
20 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

New Film Festival for ASIB incoming!

The Premier in the German room of Europe (Germany,Switzerland,Austria) will be at the Zürich Film Festival as a special Gala Premier.

(In general the main actors and director attend the film Festival when it’s a Gala Premier!!)

https://www.pressreader.com/switzerland/20-minuten-zurich/20180905/281900184091704

Date will be announced next week!

Well... I really don't know if she's gonna show up I mean she's just been in Europe, maybe if the dates alligned... :wtf:

I really hope she's attending for all the German monsters tho!

Colourful

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Well... I really don't know if she's gonna show up I mean she's just been in Europe, maybe if the dates alligned... :wtf:

Well the Film Festival where it’s shown in spain is in the same two weeks. Would fit. Also, it would be the first time since the Zürich Film Festival is big that The main Stars/part of the main stars do not attend...but still, I would go just to see it a second time :messga: I can imagine only bradley showing up

SwissMonster
Just now, Stadtbear said:

Yeeeeeeas my Perücke just flew away :messga:

I know :queenga::staymad: (I should work, but now I am just so stressed so I took a quick break Hahahaha)

14 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Perücke !

Perücke? Did you just said Perücke?

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Ryusei

of f*cking course I have to be somewhere else that one time something happens in this boring country...

Musery

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Almost sure at least Bradley will attend it. The Gala premiers are the most important screenings of the festival. Just can not imagine nobody from the movie attending

Miracle

Can Gaga please go to San Sebastian (even though my laptop just broke and I have no money to travel rn, not even for a 1 hr and a half low-cost flight)

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Can Gaga please go to San Sebastian (even though my laptop just broke and I have no money to travel rn, not even for a 1 hr and a half low-cost flight)

It’s likely...since both are almost at the same time, I definitly could imagine her travel to Europe for both

17 minutes ago, Miracle said:

all this exposure  is great but as a fellow broke monster i just wanted to sympathize with this post. sister, i feel you :huntyga:

2 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

For all the Swiss monsters*

Archived