MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

MonsterBall13

what are y’alls thoughts on this? 

I personally feel there is more to the story than this girl is telling us 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like her, she's disrespectful and annoying.

The fact that you payed 2000$ doesn't mean you owe the photographer or you owe Britney.

She's not a doll that you can "barely" touch.. Britney had a bad experience with a person that thought they came to the zoo in Vegas to watch do what they say and touch her as they want:madge:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

monsterboy98

I believe this girl, mostly because she didn’t even leave the venue before her outrage took over her. It seems genuine.

I love Britney, I do, but I don’t hold much stock in her appreciation of her fans. She chronically lipsyncs, and when a fan would enter X Factor, she usually seemed embarrassed.

Just my opinion but you’re nothing without your fans.

RAMROD

Difficult situation. M&G like this usually already let you know what kind of circumstances need to be met, all the rules and such. Especially for Britney who is known to have PTSD with other people during meet and greets. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

mariomania1234

The exhale thread on this is better than watching a horror film. :smh:

I've never seen a fan site drag their own fave harder than Britney stans on exhale. They are ruthless. 

But seriously, she shouldn't be doing M&Gs in the first place.

TSUNAMI

Even if 10% of this is true Britney is one at fault.
You can at least take pictures for someone who paid even 1000$. People work for their money and pay YOU to MEET them.

She could of just said that she don't wanna be touched.

But wtf.

She should stop being performer if she can't be next to a person.

I mean - why is she doing these live performaces? As a first, she lipsings. She could've just placed hologram there and all would be happy.

arrtpop

theres pics of Britney hugging people and even posing with them tho.... just google Britney Spears meet and greet and they all come up

aphrodite

TheAlpha
1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

If Britney has issues with fans personally meeting her, why let her do M&Gs?

original.gif

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Andrea B

I get that Britney has some issues but this girl said that she laughed at her... that's kinda f*cked up. Britney should stop doing M&G's

skaxboy
Just now, Sailor Moon said:

Euhm, it's 2018. Who in their right mind would wanna see Britney live, no shade

tenor.gif?itemid=11300074

Sis, that’s all shade. :oprah:

Whether you think she can sing/perform is irrelevant. Britney is a nostalgic act for many. She was a huge pop star when we were younger so for someone to follow her for the last 20 years and pay $2,000 only to be shunned by their fav would really suck. This girl knew the M&G weren’t good experiences but it was probably her only chance at ever meeting her idol. 

Plenty of people want to see Britney live. She’s touring a show that did really well in Las Vegas and the same can’t be said about her peers from her heyday (Xtina, Mandy Moore, Jessica Simpson, etc.)

arrtpop

im worried about Britney, she's going through something. she called a city, I forgot which one, Birmingham when it wasn't. she also might have broken up with sam, I hope she's ok

aphrodite

TheodoreRx
19 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

The exhale thread on this is better than watching a horror film. :smh:

I've never seen a fan site drag their own fave harder than Britney stans on exhale. They are ruthless. 

But seriously, she shouldn't be doing M&Gs in the first place.

Link?

OT: Trisha Paytas had a video ranting about her meet and greet experience with Britney, and I'm convinced that Britney shouldn't be doing them anymore. Can't she make enough from shows alone? 

Archived