đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Angry Britney fan after M&G

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

ZephyrInTheSky

Honestly thats what you're paying for, an awkward pic with Britney, maybe a "hi" or hello if shes in the mood and you might get her to touch your back.  All for $1000? :selena: I guess some people have money to throw away.

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheAlpha
2 minutes ago, symphonia said:

You must be stupid in the first place to waste all that money to take a picture with someone famous.

I never understood the need for a M&G tbh.. Even if I had the money, I’m not paying for a picture. The concert is good enough

You know this is just my opinion, right?

TheodoreRx
3 minutes ago, ZephyrInTheSky said:

Honestly thats what you're paying for, an awkward pic with Britney, maybe a "hi" or hello if shes in the mood and you might get her to touch your back.  All for $1000? :selena: I guess some people have money to throw away.

3 minutes ago, symphonia said:

You must be stupid in the first place to waste all that money to take a picture with someone famous.

Honestly though, do you guys not think it's misleading to market it as a meet and greet when it's such a shallow experience? And of course fans want to meet famous people? 

mariomania1234
10 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

Link?

OT: Trisha Paytas had a video ranting about her meet and greet experience with Britney, and I'm convinced that Britney shouldn't be doing them anymore. Can't she make enough from shows alone? 

https://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/762561-you-can-look-but-dont-touch-britney-reportedly-refused-a-fans-meet-greet-at-piece-of-me-london-show/

beaublue

I believe the fan honestly... which is sad, but, this is how Britney treats people. I don’t care if you’re “shy” or “put on an act” on stage, you have fans, treat them with respect.

ChromaticaPunk

she's always got a script, she's always got an awkward smile as if she doesn't want to be anywhere. i don't think she has the people skills to be around fans. 

If she cant do meets n greets the right way, she shouldnt do them at all. PTSD is not an excuse to charge someone that much money, for an awkward moment.

Emigrante
3 hours ago, River said:

I don't like her, she's disrespectful and annoying.

The fact that you payed 2000$ doesn't mean you owe the photographer or you owe Britney.

She's not a doll that you can "barely" touch.. Britney had a bad experience with a person that thought they came to the zoo in Vegas to watch do what they say and touch her as they want:madge:

You don't do meet and greets if you are afraid of strangers then. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I didn't even went on the Lana del Rey signing post show that lasted like quarter an hour. No one shall ever pay for such a cheap interaction with a human being, even for Gaga. 

I think we must understand even Gaga sometimes must be mad at fans... like : some can be very disrespectful, or scary or ****.... This is what happens when you put people on a pedestal... (I've always though that Perfect Illusion could be about the fans)

I think it shows something too : the world of pop music is bigger than the rest of the life we live in for some of us. It's a more beautiful land. 

hello hello baby.

I stan Britney but the POM tour shouldn’t have happened and like 95% of M&G stories from this tour have been negative. She genuinely needs to stop doing them and I know some people say her team’s forcing her to do it etc but she has a say to. I suffer from anxiety too, so I can understand her uncomfortableness/nervousness to some extent but then to literally have a fan in the room with her for 5-10 seconds, not look at them or acknowledge their existence is something else. I think somethings going on and I genuinely hope she takes time for herself and her kids now until her new residency. I can’t imagine the court case with KFed helping her. I really hope she’s okay and takes as much time as she needs.

M&Gs like these ones are going to destroy her reputation and her legacy if she doesn’t do something about them. DmA28WIW4AAC-2V?format=jpg&name=medium

gagaisitalian
4 hours ago, Sexxx Aura said:

I stan Britney but the POM tour shouldn’t have happened and like 95% of M&G stories from this tour have been negative. She genuinely needs to stop doing them and I know some people say her team’s forcing her to do it etc but she has a say to. I suffer from anxiety too, so I can understand her uncomfortableness/nervousness to some extent but then to literally have a fan in the room with her for 5-10 seconds, not look at them or acknowledge their existence is something else. I think somethings going on and I genuinely hope she takes time for herself and her kids now until her new residency. I can’t imagine the court case with KFed helping her. I really hope she’s okay and takes as much time as she needs.

M&Gs like these ones are going to destroy her reputation and her legacy if she doesn’t do something about them. DmA28WIW4AAC-2V?format=jpg&name=medium

This is the most uncomfortable I have ever felt while looking at a photo.

Sickness

Britney stans who keep paying for M&Gs after seeing the pictures with her and how uncomfortable she looks... :deadbanana:

I would feel guilty. Like paying for a picture with a circus monkey knowing damn well it is going back to a cage with people treating it horribly. 

BornSimon

Oh that isn't the only mad fan, there's quite a few, they all say these M&Gs are a joke and that she literally laughs at you if you dare to say you expected more for the price your paid.

Archived