💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Idol - BTS ft. Nicki Debuts #11

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Billboard 200 leader "Love Yourself: Answer," launches as the Hot 100's second-highest-charting K-pop hit, after the group's No. 10-peaking "Fake Love" in June.

Fun fact: "IDOL" is Minaj's 98th Hot 100 entry, extending her record for the most visits among women.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8473377/bts-idol-nicki-minaj-hot-100-debut

DiscoHeaven23

Im really surprised she got credit for this since the solo version did better. I know the rule is based on a certain percentage of solo to feature. I just don't know what that is.

Like Beyonce only got credit for "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran for a few weeks 

BBhomemaker

From this week I'm happy for Normani that she is on the top 10 (9th) with Love lies can't wait to hear solo stuff from her, this song is really good:party:

RAMROD

It is good for BTS, but bad for Nicki sksksksks

Nicki on her own can reach #2 so that is downgrade, the irony.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Gypsy Life

Their last lead went top 10. Now that they collabed with her, they failed to go top 10 despite having 2 versions. A true chart poison. 

moonboywow
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

It is good for BTS, but bad for Nicki sksksksks

Nicki on her own can reach #2 so that is downgrade, the irony.

It's good because its 99% BTS. Nicki has a 10 second rap verse. I'm so proud of them! I still hold out hope that other kpop idols become big here 

Andrea B

they have so many fans, too bad radio is not playing their songs. They're cute and talented I guess 

Archived