Featured Posts

Pop Music

We stan an award's team with taste. Talent is always winning :queenga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Lady Gaga is one of Hollywood’s most recognizable performers and has established herself as a respected singer, songwriter, and actor. In 2008, Gaga rose to fame after releasing the chart-topping album “The Fame,” for which she received two Grammy® Awards. Her follow-up EP, “The Fame Monster,” also was nominated and won numerous accolades including a Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album. Gaga’s first headlining tour, The Monster Ball, earned rave reviews from critics and fans and went on to become one of the highest-grossing concert tours of all time. She went on to release “Born This Way” and “ARTPOP,” her third and fourth studio albums, to critical and commercial success. In addition to conquering the music world, Gaga has taken the acting industry by storm and earned a Golden Globe® for her performance in Ryan Murphy’s anthology series “American Horror Story: Hotel.” She can next be seen in Bradley Cooper’s directorial debut A Star Is Born, in which she plays the lead alongside Cooper.

As Founder of Born This Way Foundation, Lady Gaga has worked to create a kinder and braver world by destigmatizing mental health, amplifying the impact of kindness and validating the emotions of young people around the world. Additionally, she has supported charities including the American Red Cross, the National Alliance to End Homelessness, Re*Generation, the MAC AIDS Fund, and Haiti disaster relief among many others.

T A L E N T
A
L
E
N
T

I could feel her power when I read these lines :diane:
A true FORCE.

I mean, who else?? :diane:

Irrelevant
1 hour ago, Galagala said:

This has already been posted yesterday!:lolly:

A WP is born

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Mirages
12 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

Oh wow they REALLY love her again. I hope she’s over the moon :kara:

I'm positive she is, I feel like these kind of awards are the ones she's most proud od just because it's what she really loves to do - change the world for better. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

10 hours ago, JGD said:

SAG = Screen Actors Guild

Well yeah I knew that...I watch the SAG Awards but it has NOTHING to do with acting soooo...you can see my confusion

• 2 months later...
James Gibson

Just remembering this happens tonight.

and I'm hoping for some LEWKS (and an inspirational speech ofc :huntyga:)

5 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Just remembering this happens tonight.

and I'm hoping for some LEWKS (and an inspirational speech ofc :huntyga:)

2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Not to be so superficial, but a new wig would be nice

Will she even attend? 

James Gibson
9 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Will she even attend? 

SAG-AFTRA is kind of  a big deal and big celebrities attended it. Just look at past years. She's receiving a prize alongside Harrison Ford

I don't think she would miss it

Archived