Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to be honored with the SAG-AFTRA Foundation Artists Inspirations Award

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Biagio2103

The winner of the SAG Award always wins the Oscar, even if they lost the Golden Globe, the Critics' Choice or the BAFTA. She already won.

I'm only good at being bad

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She deserves so much recognition for what she does to help people.  They mentioned the charities she supports, but she does so much more on a personal level without making a thing about it.  So this article mentions only the tip of the iceberg of what Gaga does to help others. 

Long after her music is forgotten, as when pop music becomes as little remembered as the can-can and jitterbug dance today, the impact of her efforts to help people will still live on. Just one example; a person who is shown kindness is more likely to show kindness to others.  And so it begins, it plays forward generation to generation, it changes the world.  Gaga lives in the lives of the people she helped, the people who know her message, and the people who have seen the way she lives her life of kindness, compassion, and positivity.  Her greatest legacy is already set in motion.

I'm so happy she finally is receiving recognition. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Vitleysingur

Lady Gaga is one of Hollywood’s most recognizable performers and has established herself as a respected singer, songwriter, and actor. In 2008, Gaga rose to fame after releasing the chart-topping album “The Fame,” for which she received two Grammy® Awards. Her follow-up EP, “The Fame Monster,” also was nominated and won numerous accolades including a Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album. Gaga’s first headlining tour, The Monster Ball, earned rave reviews from critics and fans and went on to become one of the highest-grossing concert tours of all time. She went on to release “Born This Way” and “ARTPOP,” her third and fourth studio albums, to critical and commercial success. In addition to conquering the music world, Gaga has taken the acting industry by storm and earned a Golden Globe® for her performance in Ryan Murphy’s anthology series “American Horror Story: Hotel.” She can next be seen in Bradley Cooper’s directorial debut A Star Is Born, in which she plays the lead alongside Cooper.

As Founder of Born This Way Foundation, Lady Gaga has worked to create a kinder and braver world by destigmatizing mental health, amplifying the impact of kindness and validating the emotions of young people around the world. Additionally, she has supported charities including the American Red Cross, the National Alliance to End Homelessness, Re*Generation, the MAC AIDS Fund, and Haiti disaster relief among many others.

:giveup:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Thomas P

Its official. Critics want her to convert. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Delusional Aura
1 minute ago, Sassy McSass said:

When will your fave??

GAGA? Sorry to burst your bubble b!tch but she already has :oops:

ryanripley

when the payola so strong, they give you an oscar before the movie comes out

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Shipper

I feel like it's 2015 again after that Sound of music performance and everyone was making up awards to give Gaga because she knows she needs to be rewarded. Either random award shows or tribute shows so she can sing in their event. 

They know she's a winner. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

crisTEAne
17 minutes ago, Shipper said:

because she knows she needs to be rewarded.

freudian slip perhaps? :trollga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived