💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The contradiction of 'Born This Way'

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

That J
2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

yeah I thought she was referring to the Bible since she's a Christian etc but thanks for your answer! 

Well a Christian isnt always what you think. For example, I'm perceived as being a Christian but I correct people. I am not a Christian. I am a believer in Christ. Jesus wasnt a Christian...he hated religion.  Once they made it the brand it is today it became everything He hated.  So its tricky.  I know she believes as well but probably closer to how I do instead of the normal "christian" stuff.  

And my pleasure. Xoxo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, That J said:

Well a Christian isnt always what you think. For example, I'm perceived as being a Christian but I correct people. I am not a Christian. I am a believer in Christ. Jesus wasnt a Christian...he hated religion.  Once they made it the brand it is today it became everything He hated.  So its tricky.  I know she believes as well but probably closer to how I do instead of the normal "christian" stuff.  

did he tell you this? jk sis I know that there are different types of believers and that's fine :)

BBhomemaker

The Bible was written by men not god, everybody could write what they wants pretending hearing The voice 

At the end of the day love is love, the religion is a message of love, courage and peace the rest is unnecessary....and born this way have a strong and powerful message which is good for all of us 

#loveswin 🌈 

geopang
44 minutes ago, Impostor said:

I agree with you. Most christians who believe in god don't take the bible too serious, but they should, because that's their holy book and that's what made them believe in this particular god anyway. The bible is vile, violent and full of contradictions (don't tell me killing babies and raping women is okay, or killing your own son is okay, "because god told you so"). Most christians don't realize how crazy the bible is, and they think it's as simple as interpreting it the way you want to. It's like lying, and everybody agrees with your lies.

So when christians say being gay is okay it's just they trying to adapt their beliefs with our current society (and ignoring how intolerant their religion is).

THANK YOU. I’ve been saying this for the longest. 

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

The Bible was written by men not god, everybody could write what they wants pretending hearing The voice 

At the end of the day love is love, the religion is a message of love, courage and peace the rest is unnecessary....and born this way have a strong and powerful message which is good for all of us 

#loveswin 🌈 

that's well summed up even though I was willing to go deeper into reflection but you're right to remind us what that bottom line is :D

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, geopang said:

THANK YOU. I’ve been saying this for the longest. 

Same sis !! we're not alone :party:

Sanne Godijn
39 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

well this documentary is really hard.. they're killing every homosexuals there and they even put their pictures on the news so everyone can chase 'em... that's awful. I translate for you what the pastor says:

"I don't say what I want to say or what I feel I say what my boss says and that's God. If a man sleeps with another man or if a woman sleeps with another woman, the Bible, THIS bible says that such people should be killed"

I wrote exactly what he said so now that you know it you will hear it 

Thank you 😁

Robo Ga
3 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

if you truly believe in God, you respect everything he said (so everything that is in the Bible)

You clearly know nothing about religion

🤖⚡️

bloody g

Who would lie? Lady Gaga or The Bible?

Lady Gaga:

skinny, relevant, rich, has talent, current, pretty, everyone love her, talented

The Bible:

fat, irrelevant, basic, lame, old af, ugly, has plenty of haters, literally just a book

I think we all know the answer :vegas:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

You clearly know nothing about religion

you definitely know nothing about reflection and philosophy. You should read the all thread some monsters said very interesting things that could educate you 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Who would lie? Lady Gaga or The Bible?

Lady Gaga:

skinny, relevant, rich, has talent, current, pretty, everyone love her, talented

The Bible:

fat, irrelevant, basic, lame, old af, ugly, has plenty of haters, literally just a book

I think we all know the answer :vegas:

THIIIIS LMAO /END THREAD

Mario Roberto Flores

For me the contradiction is in another part of the song. She says in the song that God does not make mistakes, but then she says it does not matter if you're trans. So, if God does not make mistakes, then being trans is wrong? Mmmmm...

There is no need to think twice about the subject! For me, it's just a happy song, with a great acceptance message. Do NOT have to look for the hairs on the egg.

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Mario Roberto Flores said:

For me the contradiction is in another part of the song. She says in the song that God does not make mistakes, but then she says it does not matter if you're trans. So, if God does not make mistakes, then being trans is wrong? Mmmmm...

omg this is so interesting I could make a thread only about that lmao seriously that's an interesting thing to debate on. Actually I wouldn't have many things to say now that I think about it because it's definitely contradictory. Thank you for sharing this I really appreciate this kind of detailed analysis :D

AlejandroooO

As Christians we follow the new testament and if I'm right there is nothing about homosexuality there. Also don't forget that each person can understand the Bible or any Holy book in their own way and that's according to priests of all religions. I'm Christian for example and I'm Bisexual and I know tons of Christians that don't hate homosexuals or at the least care to hate and they don't waste time on being negative. I'm bisexual I can't change myself and in the same time there were times that I was so lonely and devastated and needy and I believe only God helped me through these times so you can be a believer and also who you are. Also a lot of Christians work by the first verse in the Bible which is God is love which means that we shouldn't be judgmental or hateful and that's why I'm Christian and I believe that God doesn't hate anybody and I should not hate too.

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived