Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The contradiction of 'Born This Way'

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

giskardsb

well if you really want to see a current example of bad behavior caused by dogmatic adherence to beliefs, look no further than Stan culture.   It's as much a religion as any.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haralampos

From the same haircut and beard to the same make-up and lips. Of course they might be many but you can see the special unique ones.

33 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I'm sorry but how ??? like don't they read the Bible at your church?? 

You do know religion is a personal thing right? There are as many variants of a religion as there are people on this Earth. No two people worship the same way.

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

from 7:30

Hope y'all can hear the guy 

I can't hear it because of the french dubbing really annoying 

IAmNotHere1997
46 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I'm sorry but how ??? like don't they read the Bible at your church?? 

I don't go when they're doing reading. And when they do so, I just don't pay absolutely any attention.

PunkTheFunk

I don't believe in God either, but I'd like to think that a divine being that created the universe and the planets and galaxies and breathed life into existence could care less if you were down for the d!ck

NIGHTCRAWLER
16 minutes ago, Impostor said:

I agree with you. Most christians who believe in god don't take the bible too serious, but they should, because that's their holy book and that's what made them believe in this particular god anyway. The bible is vile, violent and full of contradictions (don't tell me killing babies and raping women is okay, or killing your own son is okay, "because god told you so"). Most christians don't realize how crazy the bible is, and they think it's as simple as interpreting it the way you want to. It's like lying, and everybody agrees with your lies.

So when christians say being gay is okay it's just they trying to adapt their beliefs with our current society (and ignoring how intolerant their religion is).

omg I feel understood what is this feeling that I've never experienced before 

NIGHTCRAWLER
17 minutes ago, Jaume said:

There is more contradiction with the  lyrics and having surgery but who doesn't nowadays 

yeah that's true but I wouldn't blame her 

NIGHTCRAWLER
4 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I don't go when they're doing reading. And when they do so, I just don't pay absolutely any attention.

thank you for sharing your story !

NIGHTCRAWLER
17 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I can't hear it because of the french dubbing really annoying 

well this documentary is really hard.. they're killing every homosexuals there and they even put their pictures on the news so everyone can chase 'em... that's awful. I translate for you what the pastor says:

"I don't say what I want to say or what I feel I say what my boss says and that's God. If a man sleeps with another man or if a woman sleeps with another woman, the Bible, THIS bible says that such people should be killed"

I wrote exactly what he said so now that you know it you will hear it 

That J

God makes no mistakes is an older saying....I'm beautiful as I am because I'm not a mistake. Basically saying ignore the hate and lies and accept yourself because you were created by a being that cant make a mistake.  

Shes not mentioning the Bible.  That is not the only Holy Book plus some of us dont buy its account of opinion to be 100%factual as it was interpreted many times and changed drastically by King James. 

I do believe in God and I believe in elements but I do because I know the original books and not this vile hateful book King James passed off as holy.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, That J said:

God makes no mistakes is an older saying....I'm beautiful as I am because I'm not a mistake. Basically saying ignore the hate and lies and accept yourself because you were created by a being that cant make a mistake.  

Shes not mentioning the Bible.  That is not the only Holy Book plus some of us dont buy its account of opinion to be 100%factual as it was interpreted many times and changed drastically by King James. 

yeah I thought she was referring to the Bible since she's a Christian etc but thanks for your answer! 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived