💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The contradiction of 'Born This Way'

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 minutes ago, Fish said:

There is no debate to have. just look at the responses you got, I mean. You're asking the wrong questions. Some people bothered to elaborate on stuff you did not raise, and now you're trying to imply that it was your intention, when what you're asking in your thread is just not relevant.

you definitely did not even read the thread since I thanked a few monsters for saying things that I didn't know and for educating me 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb
1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

She’s contradicting the song with epione.

this is not true at all no matter how many times LM"s bring it up.  BTW is also about the right to transformation as Gaga herself has made clear.   You don't have to like her fillers, but trying to use her own work against her is non-sense.  

That J
8 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

according to the Bible I guess? 

Yaaaas lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

giskardsb

the truth is there is a god.  He's an alien 12 year old and we are the results of his science experiment.

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, giskardsb said:

the truth is there is a god.  He's an alien 12 year old and we are the results of his science experiment.

honestly why not, we can't know 

NIGHTCRAWLER
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

we weren't born wearing make up so :shrug: 

plus BTW is more about who you think is the real you, even it means altering your body. do trans people contradict born this way cus they were born the wrong gender?

I'm shook you haven't dragged me yet as you usually do for my controversial threads :gum: jk hahah

1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

this is not true at all no matter how many times LM"s bring it up.  BTW is also about the right to transformation as Gaga herself has made clear.   You don't have to like her fillers, but trying to use her own work against her is non-sense.  

I am not allowed to have my opinion?

giskardsb
40 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

I am not allowed to have my opinion?

Sure. But opinions can in fact be wrong ;)

1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

Sure. But opinions can in fact be wrong ;)

A you are one of those. No need to waste any more time.

giskardsb
33 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

A you are one of those. No need to waste any more time.

I wasn't being THAT serious.... I guess emoji's don't work like they used to.

SpookyKid
4 hours ago, TMM90 said:

still not “Born This Way”

4 hours ago, ryanripley said:

we weren't born wearing make up so :shrug: 

plus BTW is more about who you think is the real you, even it means altering your body. do trans people contradict born this way cus they were born the wrong gender?

Everything @ryanripley said

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

14 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

it might be but I feel like everything people don't agree with in the Bible is a translation error, and that doesnt change the fact that thousands  of christians still think the Bible says we should kill homosexuals 

Well, you might not be able to change what people think, but some people can change a little line in a book that 99% of all Christians own :trollga:

Not saying anyone has, an error is an error, but I think you’re smart enough to know what I mean 😂

NewUsername

On 9/3/2018 at 5:27 PM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

if you truly believe in God, you respect everything he said (so everything that is in the Bible) so Gaga would be completely sinning with this song (well I guess I could name multiple other sins lol no shade). The second you consider that the Bible isn't relevant or fair, you admit that you don't agree with what God says, and we could even push it further. Since God is supposed to be perfect, if you admit that the Bible isn't, you admit that God doesn't exist, or at least that the Bible isn't God's words.

Your explanation reminds me of a class of Philosophy I had in which we treated that you can't prove the existence of God, but can't prove either that he doesn't exist.

TopazBlue
21 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

respect my threads sis :grr: jk

no t no shade! :sis:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Your explanation reminds me of a class of Philosophy I had in which we treated that you can't prove the existence of God, but can't prove either that he doesn't exist.

Oh that's cool that you do some philosophy at school! Of course you can't prove it doesn't exist but it's not the role of the atheists to prove it doesn't, it's the role of the believers to prove it does tbh !

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived