Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Streaming 101 MasterThread: Get ASIB to #1 on the BB200

Arturo

Featured Posts

FRANK1991

For Troye Sivan's album Bloom

I bought the physical copy on the first day, and then stream it on Spotify using a free account

so that's what I'm gonna do for the rest

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Arturo
25 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

For Troye Sivan's album Bloom

I bought the physical copy on the first day, and then stream it on Spotify using a free account

so that's what I'm gonna do for the rest

Troye’s album + ASIB = $23

Paid Spotify/AM account with 45 million songs = $9.99

ok sis 

FRANK1991
6 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Troye’s album + ASIB = $23

Paid Spotify/AM account with 45 million songs = $9.99

ok sis 

:lmao:I always buy physical music if I really like them

I almost never paid to download music 

sorry I'm traditional in that way

coz in reality I can download all my music for free :ohwell: I just like to support the artists that really deserved to be supported by buying an actual CD to keep forever

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone
  • Like 1

ThunderSwallow

Thank you so much for all the details. I’m from China and I got a paid Apple Music stream account but I don’t know if my streaming counts for the US chart or worldwide chart? 

If no, well, I still got a American AM account only to purchase iTunes music from her every time she release music(except C2C:ladyhaha:)

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

4 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

Thank you so much for all the details. I’m from China and I got a paid Apple Music stream account but I don’t know if my streaming counts for the US chart or worldwide chart? 

If no, well, I still got a American AM account only to purchase iTunes music from her every time she release music(except C2C:ladyhaha:)

It will count for global streams but the fact that its an American account should work for iTunes :heart: 

KatieJudasGaga4

I will have the soundtrack playing overnight and during work on silent for the whole week...so :staymad:

Also, bought a Vinyl and 5 physical copies!

• YAAAS 2

ThunderSwallow
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

It will count for global streams but the fact that its an American account should work for iTunes :heart: 

Actually my AM streaming account is a Chinese ID and it only costs 2.2 dollar per month...but I’m planing to switch to a US family account in the future since I only listen to English song only... but I still need to find myself some US family members:oops:

ThunderSwallow
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I will have the soundtrack playing overnight and during work on silent for the whole week...so :staymad:

I’ve heard play on silent will count for nothing...

KatieJudasGaga4
10 minutes ago, ThunderSwallow said:

I’ve heard play on silent will count for nothing...

Well, not all the way silent, but the point where people can't hear that much.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2018 at 10:25 AM, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

dont keep it fully silent i dont think thats counted.. keep the volume to 10/100 atleast 

KatieJudasGaga4
8 hours ago, alejandro24 said:

dont keep it fully silent i dont think thats counted.. keep the volume to 10/100 atleast 

Ik, I meant a little silent lol. I think I posted that somewhere else, but I'm just letting you know.

If I play a song on repeat, will it count each stream? I’ve heard it won’t count if the song is played multiple times in a row.