Featured Posts

Versace

One of the best threads on GGD in a while

Very informative and gives you a clear perspective on streaming 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Jenina
2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Also it's not really $10 a month. You can find 5 other people (family friends or even strangers) and get the family plan and pay $35 for a year each.

That'd be an interesting idea someone buying a family plan and adding people that will for sure stream the album onto it

Edit:

"All members of a Premium for Family plan must reside at the same physical address.

If we’re unable to verify the members of a Premium for Family plan, they are removed from the plan."

Does anyone know how they verify this?

Edited by Jenina
cool

Arturo

If you’re still indecisive about Apple Music or Spotify you can always do both especially if you’re a student. $4.99 + $4.99 = $9.98/month which is a penny cheaper than one account on the regular plan.

What I’m gonna do is stream ASIB on my laptop through Spotify’s desktop version and then have ASIB on my Apple Music playing on my phone. :party:

Thread is helpful, thanks :kara:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

40 minutes ago, Jenina said:

That'd be an interesting idea someone buying a family plan and adding people that will for sure stream the album onto it

Edit:

"All members of a Premium for Family plan must reside at the same physical address.

If we’re unable to verify the members of a Premium for Family plan, they are removed from the plan."

I don't know how they verify it, but I've did it last year with strangers and just started my second year doing it.

Stephen

@Arturo I have heard that if you add an album to your library (Apple Music) your streams don’t count or count less. As opposed to if you stream it in a search result or playlist. Is there any truth to this or just BS? 

Arturo
1 minute ago, Steve Nasty said:

@Arturo I have heard that if you add an album to your library (Apple Music) your streams don’t count or count less. As opposed to if you stream it in a search result or playlist. Is there any truth to this or just BS? 

Its only if you bought it on iTunes and its under Purchased Music. If you simply just download the album on music the streams should count even when you’re offline because they’ll be logged when you’re online.

The way to bypass the iTunes thing for all of us buying it on iTunes and using Apple Music, you can just select “Remove From Library”

• Like 1

Stephen
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Its only if you bought it on iTunes and its under Purchased Music. If you simply just download the album on music the streams should count even when you’re offline because they’ll be logged when you’re online.

The way to bypass the iTunes thing for all of us buying it on iTunes and using Apple Music, you can just select “Remove From Library”

Ok sweet! I plan on buying a physical copy and streaming on AM. So all good :) 

spanishmonster
7 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I think you should post this on the OP. It’s very important and I didn’t know it. I thought that if you added a song to your library, the streams weren’t counted

buy stupid love on itunes

1 hour ago, Jenina said:

Edit:

Apple Music doesn’t have that rule I think

Arturo
1 hour ago, spanishmonster said:

I think you should post this on the OP. It’s very important and I didn’t know it. I thought that if you added a song to your library, the streams weren’t counted

added to FAQ

• Love 1