💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Streaming 101 MasterThread: Get ASIB to #1 on the BB200

Arturo

Featured Posts

YES! thank you, I’ve been thinking about making a similar thread on twitter myself. Two questions

why won’t the dialogue tracks count?

if I buy the physical version of the album from Amazon US (although I live in the EU) will that copy counts towards the billboard 200?

Thank you  :worship2:

bloody g

Thank you so so much this was very informative! 

I liked that I can stream ASIB enough everyday to count as a one album sale :vegas:

I have a feeling that this album will do great, thank you again for your amazing job Arturo.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Haroon pinned this topic
FfFfFfFF

Is it possible from someone who lives outside the US to contribute to soundtrack's streaming numbers for US?

Andreu
9 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Okay sounds good. I will do the same. I am just never sure on Apple Music if I am truly streaming or not. Like if the track is downloaded to your phone and you play it, does that count? I’m just mortified thinking that I thought I was streaming PI, MR, and TC and wasn’t doing it right. Epic fail. :saladga:

I don’t know about what you said but you could still buy the soundtrack the last day of the tracking week

Andreu
44 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Is it possible from someone who lives outside the US to contribute to soundtrack's streaming numbers for US?

I dont really know how it works, but it is

• Like 1

Katharine Hepburn

Imagine a huge fan worldwide promo campaign for the film and soundtrack :giveup:

xoxo Joanne
  • Like 1

« Butmaybe stop getting ONE of your near $6 Venti coffee per month and use that for your streaming account. Also can I say this isn't just for Gaga but you literally get millions of songs at your disposal for the price of a meal at McDonalds. Anyways »

@Arturo spilled the tea

• Like 2

Arturo
2 hours ago, Azor Ahai said:

Do paid Spotify streams count more in Spotify Charts?

No. Spotify charts count all streams the same.

3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You can try by downloading a VPN.

Also it's not really $10 a month. You can find 5 other people (family friends or even strangers) and get the family plan and pay $35 for a year each.