💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Streaming 101 MasterThread: Get ASIB to #1 on the BB200

Arturo

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

I agree, accept for your iTunes mention. iTunes isn't going anywhere. The reports made about them shutting down is false.

Edited by 01Jaime

Quartz

I'll just enjoy the music, the movie, and the era. Who cares for that number one when all number 1's these days are trash anyways. It's not really an accomplishment anymore :laughga:

Edited by hellothing
Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

sethrb101

See... the thing is... I won't even have to try to stream this as much as possible, because it's going to be on repeat regardless.

All kidding aside, though, great informational post and everyone should read! I switched over to a Spotify Premium account about two months ago because of the student discount and therefore I'm happy to get to contribute. :kara: 

#Gaga2020
  • Like 1

sethrb101

Also, question: if I download a song to my phone from Spotify and listen to it that way, does it still count as a stream each time? If it doesn't, that's bullsh!t.

#Gaga2020

I’ve preordered the album through iTunes and I also have Apple Music, is there any way to play the album through Apple Music instead of the copy I paid for, so it can count for streams?

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Arturo
21 minutes ago, iCpro said:

I’ve preordered the album through iTunes and I also have Apple Music, is there any way to play the album through Apple Music instead of the copy I paid for, so it can count for streams?

By deleting your copy from your library once its on there

Arturo
36 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

Also, question: if I download a song to my phone from Spotify and listen to it that way, does it still count as a stream each time? If it doesn't, that's bullsh!t.

It does

mister max

Great thread :applause:

lowkey felt like a BTS stan reading that tho sksk :lmao: imagine if we could be as organized for a #1 as them

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?
  • LMAO 1

IAmNotHere1997

We need to use USA VPN and stick up with streaming on multiple services. Don't use only Spotify. I repeat, DON'T USE ONLY SPOTIFY!!!! Use multiple devices, make free acounts on TIDAL and Apple Music (if it's possible :wtfga:) and stream stream stream.

We really really really need to stream the f*ck out of this soundtrack. There's no way a soundtrack with NO Singles is gonna catch the attention of people enough to make it go straight to #1.

• Like 2

ViviLittleM

WHAT a thread :firega:

thank yo for this

buy 1 buy 2 buy 3 buy 20 (different transactions)

and then stream!

2 hours ago, Arturo said:

By deleting your copy from your library once its on there

Ok thank you sis!

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

4 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

We need to use USA VPN and stick up with streaming on multiple services. Don't use only Spotify. I repeat, DON'T USE ONLY SPOTIFY!!!! Use multiple devices, make free acounts on TIDAL and Apple Music (if it's possible :wtfga:) and stream stream stream.

We really really really need to stream the f*ck out of this soundtrack. There's no way a soundtrack with NO Singles is gonna catch the attention of people enough to make it go straight to #1.

An estimated 5 million people are expected to see ASIB on opening week, I think it could catch their attention :huntyga:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20
  • Like 1

PlanetChromatica

Thanks for the info! Definitely going to be doing 10 full plays a day the week of release ASIB in the UK because Joanne missed out on Number 1 here :messga:

• Haroon pinned this topic