💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ASIB predictions up/outgrossing Venom!

little legend

Featured Posts

little legend

A Star Is Born
Opening Weekend Range: $35 – 55 million (up from $25 – 35 million)

Following up on our initial analysis of the star-driven remake, the film continues to gain momentum as release approaches. Warner Bros. was confident enough to drop the review embargo today — over a full month ahead of opening day — and critics are praisingthe film, confirming earlier expectations that it could be a strong award season player.

From the numbers side, forecast models are even more bullish than before thanks to strong social media activity and interest metrics from our Trailer Impact surveys. On both fronts, A Star Is Born had been pacing closely to — and ahead of, in some scenarios — the trends of Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again at the same point before its release. That was before the review embargo dropped today, which should only serve to boost interest and awareness going forward.

For now, we’re expecting fans of the original films and the Gaga/Cooper pairing to drive some relative front-loading (compared to leggier hits like Greatest Showman and La La Land), but we’ll continue to look at the film closely in the coming weeks as it and Venom are aiming to combine for a stellar first weekend at the October box office.

A Star Is Born  Opening:  $44,000,000(up 47%from previus prediction)  Total: $150,000,000 (up 7%) 

Venom Opening: $65,000,000$    Total:135,000,000$

https://pro.boxoffice.com/long-range-tracking-star-born-hunter-killer-johnny-english-strikes/

Fame IV
6 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Let's ask President Hillary how reliable predictions are.

Well in fact she had more votes...in movies we don't have Congress

A Star is Born ⭐

Miracle

bitch i don't think so but

let's wait for TIFF and especially the possible second trailer

warrentw

There is no way especially in my country (U.K) that ASIB id going to out gross Venom I can see it being number 3 in the charts after venom and johnny english in my flop of a country.

bloody g

WOW :staymad:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

South Blonde

Do we know how much this movie needs to gross to break even? About 60-70M?

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

FATCAT
20 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Let's ask President Hillary how reliable predictions are.

I mean, she's president of the deep state, that's even MORE powerful than the fake presidency!

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived