Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why did you do that? Song is a hit!

destinyofself

Featured Posts

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

The lyrics are literally:

"Why did you do that do that do that do that do that to me? Why did you do that do that do that do that do that to me?"

It’s pop. It’s catchy. It’s what she does best. 

Song that made her who she is:

“just dance gonna be okay tntntntn just dance (spin that record babe) tntntntn just dance”

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

The lyrics are literally:

"Why did you do that do that do that do that do that do that to me? Why did you do that do that do that do that do that to me?"

...and the song is kind of written to *be* basic...like, this is the stuff she has to sing to be famous rather than "her" music...so it's kind of a joke of song like donatella :laughga:

1 minute ago, dit said:

I dont think so. Her voice is too loud on that one even on a straight up pop banger. Wish it was a bit more subdued / softer. But the ballads will be a SLAY! :giveup: :excited:

yeah i kinda wish her vocals during the why di do do tahdtdodo was kinda softer, but its a live version so maybe studio is different, but i still love the song

imma cut a bitch

rumours
2 minutes ago, NathanRajz said:

Thats just the chorus tho lmao

2 minutes ago, vanus said:

pa pa poker face pa pa poker face, rah rah roma ma??? gaga oh la la?? ma ma marry ma ma ma marry ma ma marry the night??? monster m m m m m m monster???? 

are we shocked????
bcs i thought that was her gig

1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It’s pop. It’s catchy. It’s what she does best. 

Song that made her who she is:

“just dance gonna be okay tntntntn just dance (spin that record babe) tntntntn just dance”

Ok. @Ziggy just informed me that is supposed to be a song that is basic on purpose and is supposed to be a "joke song". If that's the case, it does its job. :reductive:

Thanks for clarifying Ziggy:hug:

Regina George
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

Ok. @Ziggy just informed me that is supposed to be a song that is basic on purpose and is supposed to be a "joke song". If that's the case, it does its job. :reductive:

Well at least it’s not a “Hey Girl” (and everything from Joanne) type of a joke song..

:reductive:

LadyLuca

I think its annoying. 

WHY DID U DO THAT DO THAT DO THAT DO THAT DO THAT TO ME

Dont get me wrong. I love it and its prob my fave right now because the verse has great instrumentals along Gaga´s voice. But I  have to get used to that borring and penetrating chourus. Still love it tho

LIKELADYAGAGA

It is definitely not the studio version. This song is a BOP though! This soundtrack better by #1 on the billboard 200

GhettoFabulous
19 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

You guys...

We- what’s the problem?.... :awkney:

OT: Tea it’s really good it should be a single at some point :diane: uggggh! 

Ziggy
5 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I mean, not a joke per se, but we aren't supposed to be taking it super seriously. I thought that was evident from the plot of the movie lol It's like, "ok here's the music she got big on, people love it. She becomes a pop star and has to make basic bops." This was my least favorite song purely because after you watch it after hearing her give The Shallow EVERYTHING vocally it just feels...emptier. Like eating fries instead of foie gras :stalkga:

Rabbit Heart
18 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Where can I hear it???

it's on youtube just type the name and check last hour filter

rumours
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Well at least it’s not a “Hey Girl” (and everything from Joanne) type of a joke song..

hearingtest.jpeg

FfFfFfFF

I always imaged it to be catchy in the way that some country songs are, but even since I heard a fan remake I noticed it sounds different. I don't know if i liked it or not, the hook and the instrumental kinda do something.. It should sound better in full HQ audio anyway, but so far I can say that I don't think it will be a standout.

Oriane
22 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

It's sounds very...

PH-Basic-product-display.jpg

Is it like The Cure ?

I expected the pop songs from the movie to be basic anyway, she goes from country to pop when she becomes famous.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

bloody g
9 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

SJHDSJSHDSJDH FFFFFFFFFFF

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Roboboy

IT'S SO CRAZY THAT THERE'S COMMERCIAL POP MUSIC IN A MAJOR MOVIE WHAT

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived