ASIB Reviews | RT: 90% | MC: 88

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabbit Heart
5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

This is Gaga thread and there is no need to use this opportunity to bash other artists. Enjoy the ASIB hype. 

It's not bashing if it's true and a fact :trollga:

Lextyr97

I’m listening to Wildest Dreams because this is something from my wildest dream. I’m so happy and so proud. She is finally getting the love she deserves

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I’m listening to Wildest Dreams because this is something from my wildest dream. I’m so happy and so proud. She is finally getting the love she deserves

:heart:

chaeri pls

Impostor
5 minutes ago, Levine said:

Why the differences between MC and RT?

RT judges between good OR bad. It's less detailed.

When do reviews stop coming in btw? Can we expect the score to be solid by the end of the night or will reviewers keep reviewing scattered all through out the week / up until the official cinema premiere? 

Judicorn

Imagine being told in 2013 that 5 years later Gaga would receive universal acclaim for a FILM. I'm so proud of Gaga. We stan the talent of our generation :heart:

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, dit said:

When do reviews stop coming in btw? Can we expect the score to be solid by the end of the night or will reviewers keep reviewing scattered all through out the week / up until the official cinema premiere? 

only 16 reviews now lol, we arent even close. reviews come out even after the movie is out. big movies, (crazy rich asians etc) have like 340 reviews on RT

Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

only 16 reviews now lol, we arent even close. reviews come out even after the movie is out. big movies, (crazy rich asians etc) have like 340 reviews on RT

OMG :giveup: I hope they are mostly all good like this. I want the score to be 79%+ and up on both Meta and Rotten Tomate :udidnt:

DitaDolla

GUYS GAGA'S CONTRACT WITH SATAN AND THE ILLUMINATI IS FINALLY PAYING OFF YAAAASS EVIL QUEEN

• Admin changed the title to ASIB Reviews | RT: 95% | MC: 87

Archived