Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

ASIB Reviews | RT: 90% | MC: 88

monsterdino

Featured Posts

anthonyv

Guys - Most film critics are stright men..

the don't like romance

and they hate musicals

and I'm pretty sure Gaga is not a favorite musician as well..

Even the weaker reviews (and they really don't have many) are full of praise and very positive..

They "like " Gaga..

The others are insanely positive..to the point of extraordinary......

This is a major major film debut -  and everyone knows it!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rabbit Heart
10 minutes ago, RiordanPettGaga said:

She saved her career with Tony, Oscars 2015 and maybe even Joanne. She’s come so far since her best but critically underwhelming album ;) If there’s one word I’d use to describe Gaga it is: resilient. 

Hopefully Katy can turn her **** around though

Katy could only if she had some real talent. Realisticly she's no match to Gaga in any aspect. That girl is in some deep sh*t, tbh I don't see her having any major solo success ever again, people are bored of the same thing she's been selling for almost a decade :/ Beyonce too but she's spending a fortune on buying media to praise her and shape positive support from general public 

ryanripley
15 minutes ago, Naufri said:

When you are happy for all the praise, but you need to fart anyway

Dl8c7FVVAAAg1zy.jpg

I NEED THIS UNTAGGED

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Haroon

@TropicOfCANCER merged your thread into @monsterdino‘s thread but turns out yours was posted first so you’re the OP :laughga: Would you be able to make this into a megathread of sorts please? If not that’s fine, we’ll need to find someone else who’s okay with keeping it updated :omg:

monsterdino
Just now, Haroon said:

@TropicOfCANCER merged your thread into @monsterdino‘s thread but turns out yours was posted first so you’re the OP :laughga: Would you be able to make this into a megathread of sorts please? If not that’s fine, we’ll need to find someone else who’s okay with keeping it updated :omg:

his thread was only mentioning the RT score without putting any reviews in the OP, mine was about all reviews in general that count for MC/RT and that dont count for it...but I see your point, if @TropicOfCANCER is willing to do the OP again and keep it updated then thats ok.

TropicOfCANCER
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

his thread was only mentioning the RT score without putting any reviews in the OP, mine was about all reviews in general that count for MC/RT and that dont count for it...but I see your point, if @TropicOfCANCER is willing to do the OP again and keep it updated then thats ok.

Please go ahead and be the OP please! I’d rather not keep updating! @Haroon

Levine
7 minutes ago, Naufri said:

TEH HIT IS UPON US

Aajhsijfkikjr my friend sung to me a new part of the song and I literally screamed. 

Regina George
17 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Katy could only if she had some real talent. Realisticly she's no match to Gaga in any aspect. That girl is in some deep sh*t, tbh I don't see her having any major solo success ever again, people are bored of the same thing she's been selling for almost a decade :/ Beyonce too but she's spending a fortune on buying media to praise her and shape positive support from general public 

This is Gaga thread and there is no need to use this opportunity to bash other artists. Enjoy the ASIB hype. 

Haroon
7 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Please go ahead and be the OP please! I’d rather not keep updating! @Haroon

6 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

can we do that? @Haroon

Done! :excited: Thanks guys :sara: 

• Admin changed the title to ASIB Reviews | RT: 95% | MC: 87

Archived