đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

ASIB Reviews | RT: 90% | MC: 88

monsterdino

Featured Posts

hankhatesyouall

This is superb for a remake. As an OASIBH, I admit that it will be huge for Gaga's career. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewPa
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Thank you; exactly my point lol I can recognize it's technically very good, but I didn't find it even remotely enjoyable to watch which I find important. People will find that in this movie as well. Nothing gets *entirely* universal praise. Heck, people even disliked Black Panther and Titanic, etc.

Sidenote: good withering stare in your AVI lol

it is my "I am here for the comments" look. lol

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

monsterdino
Just now, goldenrealm said:

OK can Financial Times review something about financial only though? :triggered:

they will review ASIB's box office which will be 5/5 :huntyga:

PrinceGaga

I’m sitting on my couch right now and I’m actually really emotional. All these videos of her and how happy she is. Ive been a fan since 08 and to see her now is a very emotional thing.

monsterdino
9 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

well it all went well in the end...I mean during that somebody said "I love u Gaga" and everybody applauded and in the end both Bradely, Gaga and the team recieved an 8 minute standing ovation

DrewPa
8 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

well it all went well in the end...I mean during that somebody said "I love u Gaga" and everybody applauded and in the end both Bradely, Gaga and the team recieved an 8 minute standing ovation

STARSTRUCK indeed lol

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Bad Monster Kid
54 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

seems like it counts only for RT, but you never know...I'm gonna wait and see if RT includes it

RT says it only counts from this site if reviewed by two certain reviewers. Unfortunately the guy who reviewed ASIB isn’t one of them. 

Getting a 3/4 or 4/5 is not fair at all. Those are great scores and means it was great, but it still brings down our average!

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

RT says it only counts from this site if reviewed by two certain reviewers. Unfortunately the guy who reviewed ASIB isn’t one of them. 

welp :rip:

monsterdino

New review that counts toward RT (already included) and MC. 

Time Out - 4/5 (aka 80 on MC)

Calling the new A Star Is Born a "valentine" from its star, Lady Gaga, to her fans sounds a bit coy and delicate, so let's call it what it really is: a hot French kiss (with full-on tongue), filled with passion, tears and a staggering amount of chutzpah.

full review: https://www.timeout.com/us/film/a-star-is-born-2018

Miracle
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

New review that counts toward RT (already included) and MC. 

Time Out - 4/5 (aka 80 on MC)

Calling the new A Star Is Born a "valentine" from its star, Lady Gaga, to her fans sounds a bit coy and delicate, so let's call it what it really is: a hot French kiss (with full-on tongue), filled with passion, tears and a staggering amount of chutzpah.

full review: https://www.timeout.com/us/film/a-star-is-born-2018

cute

• Admin changed the title to ASIB Reviews | RT: 95% | MC: 87

Archived