What's yur dream role for Gaga?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What's your dream role for Gaga?

• Dream role? What's that?
    • Gaga? What's that?
    • What's? What's that?

Featured Posts

On 8/30/2018 at 8:55 PM, GagaXCollection said:

Be in a Disney movie or a character in the MCU, ugh can you imagine Gaga in the Avengers :diane: 

I want more comedy from her.. I would rather her be in the X-Force with deadpool.. Could you imagine all the Gaga jokes he would make about her.. I can see it now.. The suit she is given is a bit to tight, she complains Deadpool responds well there is some week old meat in the fridge if that will be more comfortable RaRa bitch. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromadica

Visenya Targaryen if we ever get a Game of Thrones spinoff about Aegon the Conqueror. I've been dreaming of her in this role since I saw that look at the Grammys :giveup:

Also, Selina Kyle/Catwoman. She's good at playing a seductress as we've seen in AHS, and her dark aesthetic suits Gotham/DC. I've always thought she would absolutely kill it as this character. Imo she would kill it playing a villainous character in general.

GRIMEZSZ

URSULA IN THE LITTLE MERMAID

DAZZLER FOR MCU

THE REMAKE OF SOUND OF MUSIC

A  DRAMA MOVIE WITH MERYL STREEP

Schizophonic

i said it before somewhere (not sure it was here or on another board) but i really want her to play something like jodie foster in panic room or julia roberts in erin brokovic.

some psychothrillerdrama thing. NOT action, NO superhero, NO horrormovie.

On 8/30/2018 at 9:55 PM, T E A said:

something with jean-marc vallée or, yes, i'm gonna say it, woody allen. the latter will obviously never happen now, but whatever. :selena:

Why not Woody? :shrug:

It would be interesting to see her as Ursula as someone mentioned here.

Audrey in LSOH seems a bit too annoying for me but I'd cry for weeks if she ever sings those ballads.

Tarantino writing a character for her (maybe even a lead) would be amazing as I'm sure he would know how to use her talent and enhance it x10. Also he's great at directing actors and apparently that's what she needed to let out her inner creative genius in yet another area :trollga:

I think she could play Elphaba. Her voice matches (not sure about the highest notes though), she has the power, doesn't riff too much which is ****ing annoying when it comes to that character, and she certainly would make for an amazing witch as the older Elphaba. Still I'm conflicted here because I don't see Gaga playing so many times a week on Broadway and I really want Idina to be in the movie :sweat:

Also I'd love to see her playing any character that pushes her far off the Gaga we know. No more musical genius or fashion diva.

gypsy101

i think she would be a terrific Bond Girl

i want her to star as Fanny Brice in Funny Girl and Eva Peron in Evita, whether they be Broadway or live TV production or film remake i don’t really care, i just think she would slay the scores to both of those shows

i want her to stay in movies and not do TV unless maybe it’s a limited series for HBO

Schizophonic
2 hours ago, MrA said:

Why not Woody? :shrug:

for the same reason she is not going to work with terry richardson and r kelly again. or bill cosby.

woody has the same things going on.

Mirages
On 8/31/2018 at 2:55 AM, T E A said:

something with jean-marc vallée or, yes, i'm gonna say it, woody allen. the latter will obviously never happen now, but whatever. :selena:

I'm so here for it! For both of them, I can see her in something like Cafe the Flore or Midnight in Paris. Such a shame with Woody though, his movies are always fun... 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived