• Dream role? What's that?
    • Gaga? What's that?
    • What's? What's that?

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

i think i've said this like 3 times already...

Kill Bill Vol. 3 villian

xoxo

idk really i'd love to see her in a good horror movie, perhaps give a romcom a try? who knows.

I'd KILL for her to work with Meryl Streep or Cameron Diaz :giveup: 

Actually, if they made a third Mamma Mia! about Cher's character and Fernando and have gaga play a young Ruby! Now TH'd be amazing

Patrick Garcia

ASIB is perfect for her. I can't think of any other better opportunity for her to debut in movies and to show her true acting skills, cause it's dramatic but she can also be comfortable in the scenes that she sings. Next I wanna see her in a movie where she doesn't sing, just pure acting, playing a character that is an ordinary but strong person that fights for something good, like Jennifer Lawrence's Joy, Frances McDormand's Three Billboards Outside or Brie Larson's Room. I wouldn't like to see her playing Disney princesses ou super heroes/villains, at least not any time soon, cause it's too surrealistic. I think she wants to be more Stefani when acting.

TheodoreRx

Something suited to her. I don't really see Gaga fitting into blockbusters, I don't really like the MCU movies, or live action Disney movies. I think she should stay with WB and maybe star in a Harry Potter film, horror film, A24 film, or possibly a DC film if they give her an iconic villain live Poison Ivy. 

honestly, in 10 years she needs to put all her resources in securing a film version of the musical Next To Normal starring as Diana. Second oscar CONFIRMED. 

I have two:

An acclaimed and succesful biopic. Perhaps Amy Winehouse?

Also an acclaimed and succesful dramatic role that has nothing to do with music. Something like Streep in Devil Wears Prada or Theron in Monster.

SPARTACUS

Amy Winehouse biopic for that Oscar win.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

lifeasgeorge
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I have two:

An acclaimed and succesful biopic. Perhaps Amy Winehouse?

Also an acclaimed and succesful dramatic role that has nothing to do with music. Something like Streep in Devil Wears Prada or Theron in Monster.

I literally came here to post this!! :legend:

live and let live

Actually, MATA HARI (in case you don't know, she was a spy for Germany during World War I)Mata_Hari_13.jpg

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Diamonster

omg I hate remakes but could you imagine her in death becomes her, I'd lose my eyebrows.

giphy.webp

Anything Burton-y, and I love her as villain 

my dream role is for Gaga to compose for a book musical in Broadway for Tony concerns. And for her to be a part of a TV movie for Emmy concerns. and of course it has to be meaningful to her.

I need to her to have her EGOT as fast as possible!

Now that I'm thinking about it, can they make a Broadway run of A Star Is Born?

Archived