Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Flights and hotel for Vegas?

KimmyShimmy

Featured Posts

KimmyShimmy

Just wanted to inquire about best deals on hotels for Vegas and things to do around the venue since this will be my first time visiting Las Vegas! :)

skaxboy

For flights, usually Fridays and Sundays are the most expensive. If you’re going to a Friday show, consider flying in on Thursday so the flight is cheaper and you’ll have enough rest for the show. If you have a Saturday night show, flights in the morning are usually pretty cheap but be sure to time it right. 

For Hotels, if you wanna stay in the strip I recommend joining either mlife.com for any MGM properties since they give discounts. Totalrewards.com is similar for Caesars Palace properties. If you do an MGM resort, I highly recommend playing MyVEGAS which is a slots app that you can redeem points for discounts on hotel rooms or even for discounted Cirque shows. There’s nothing similar to that for Caesars properties, but if you are a student you get a little extra discount.

HotelsTonight is a good app for booking 30 days or less in advance. The prices fluctuate but it’s really good check out especially if you’re staying off strip or to double check an MGM/Caesars hotel. 

It all depends on how much you are willing to spend. I went to see Gwen and stayed at Park MGM one night and it was really nice and newly remodeled. Also stayed at Planet Hollywood since that’s where th Gwen concert was and it was a 2 minute walk from the room to the theater entrance. It could be a good idea to stay at Park MGM if you are doing General Admission so that you can wait in line early and take turns with your friends to rest in the room. Of course, there are cheaper hotels in the area.

Stuff to do when you’re there, do at least one buffet. Wicked Spoon at the Cosmo is the best I’ve been to. The Bellagio and Caesars have good ones too. If you’re doing Bellagio, check for a coupon on the myVEGAS app. Dinner time is the most expensive. Check the times for when dinner rates start and get there about 30 mins prior to pay for the lunch price. That way you pay less, and you’ll get freshly made dinner foods. 

There are other tourist attractions to do. I’d say do at least one club or pool party. If you’re a girl or have a few girls with you, you may be able to get in free or cheaper. If you’re a gay, the Luxor has a Sunday afternoon pool party in the spring and summer seasons. 

KimmyShimmy
17 hours ago, skaxboy said:

For flights, usually Fridays and Sundays are the most expensive. If you’re going to a Friday show, consider flying in on Thursday so the flight is cheaper and you’ll have enough rest for the show. If you have a Saturday night show, flights in the morning are usually pretty cheap but be sure to time it right. 

For Hotels, if you wanna stay in the strip I recommend joining either mlife.com for any MGM properties since they give discounts. Totalrewards.com is similar for Caesars Palace properties. If you do an MGM resort, I highly recommend playing MyVEGAS which is a slots app that you can redeem points for discounts on hotel rooms or even for discounted Cirque shows. There’s nothing similar to that for Caesars properties, but if you are a student you get a little extra discount.

HotelsTonight is a good app for booking 30 days or less in advance. The prices fluctuate but it’s really good check out especially if you’re staying off strip or to double check an MGM/Caesars hotel. 

It all depends on how much you are willing to spend. I went to see Gwen and stayed at Park MGM one night and it was really nice and newly remodeled. Also stayed at Planet Hollywood since that’s where th Gwen concert was and it was a 2 minute walk from the room to the theater entrance. It could be a good idea to stay at Park MGM if you are doing General Admission so that you can wait in line early and take turns with your friends to rest in the room. Of course, there are cheaper hotels in the area.

Stuff to do when you’re there, do at least one buffet. Wicked Spoon at the Cosmo is the best I’ve been to. The Bellagio and Caesars have good ones too. If you’re doing Bellagio, check for a coupon on the myVEGAS app. Dinner time is the most expensive. Check the times for when dinner rates start and get there about 30 mins prior to pay for the lunch price. That way you pay less, and you’ll get freshly made dinner foods. 

There are other tourist attractions to do. I’d say do at least one club or pool party. If you’re a girl or have a few girls with you, you may be able to get in free or cheaper. If you’re a gay, the Luxor has a Sunday afternoon pool party in the spring and summer seasons. 

Thanks so much- this is all very helpful! Yeah, the show is on a Friday night so I was planning on flying in on Thursday after work. I have heard many people mention MYVEGAS so will have to get with that. I'm planning on splitting the hotel with around 3-4 other people so not too worried about pricing. Thanks for the recommedations for places to check out :)

Bad Monster Kid

I always use orbitz or Expedia for packaged deals. You can create an account and gain points for each time you book a trip. 

Teal Ambition

I booked my flight and hotel using Expedia! You get a bundle deal if you book both together.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• 6 months later...

Why don't you take advantage of Planetofhotels? There is a huge selection of various apartments and hotels. At https://planetofhotels.com/en/iceland/westfjords I managed to find myself a place to sleep before going to Iceland and it took me half an hour. The main advantage is also a free cancellation. I can imagine what kind of accommodation is there for Las Vegas. Good luck.

LordEnigma

Not sure where you live but Allegiant has cheap flights! I’m from South Dakota and my flight was $250 round trip. The hotels are under $100 a night on the strip or near it!

I went around New Years for Enigma and that usually makes the price more expensive so you might be able to find cheaper now :)

• 7 months later...

I suggest you look at booking the airfare and hotel room's independently. Book airfare directly with the airline. Use websites like www.smartervagas.com or Flyertalk forums for help or find some promo codes which you can use while booking directly with the hotels. 

• 2 months later...
Modern Ecstasy2
10 hours ago, JoEmily said:

The work is very stressful, giving you a lot of pressure and I have found an interesting, entertaining thing that you can feel. Try these awesome shell shockers with you!

:flop::flop::flop::flop::flop:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

ShayCristoforo

Expedia is quite good, cuz you can see Flight and Hotel packages. You can even upgrade for direct flights, and flights that get you there earlier in the day, for a bit more money.
Just be aware that most hotels will charge a resort fee per night. I think about $35 USD. And you'll need to pay a bit less than that for a separate baggage fee with the airline.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived