💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma early entry GA tickets for the final show 11/8/2019

KimmyShimmy

Featured Posts

KimmyShimmy

So I just got early entry GA for the final Enigma show on Friday November 8, 2019. I'm assuming lots of people picked the earlier dates but the best price for GA on a weekend I could find was for the last show. Did anyone else get GA tix for the 11/8/2019 Enigma show?! 

Plenty of other dates have early entry GA tickets still. Friday 25th October, Saturday 2nd November, etc

But I got GA tickets for the last show as well as I'm travelling in and thought it would be cool to see the last date :)

Illuminati

Not even trying to be shady but if you plan to - don't order flights or hotels too early. With past fan experiences in mind you never know, a show can end up being rescheduled or something and it's a whole year away.

KimmyShimmy
On 9/2/2018 at 10:21 AM, Cristobal said:

Plenty of other dates have early entry GA tickets still. Friday 25th October, Saturday 2nd November, etc

But I got GA tickets for the last show as well as I'm travelling in and thought it would be cool to see the last date :)

Yeah, I figured if I was looking farther out I may as well go for the last date since I know she'll go out with a bang! Good to know someone else had the same idea :) 

KimmyShimmy
On 9/2/2018 at 10:27 AM, Illuminati said:

Not even trying to be shady but if you plan to - don't order flights or hotels too early. With past fan experiences in mind you never know, a show can end up being rescheduled or something and it's a whole year away.

Oh for sure- I was not planning on looking into all that until March of next year at the earliest and I plan on bundling flight and hotel. I was a bit nervous that something may come up with her fibromyalgia but she is taking a good break between June and October so I'm glad she'll get to rest up a bit and start fresh with the fall shows! 

Archived