Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Weirdest crush you’ve ever had?

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

Florian
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

£20,000 :huntyga: 

I'll wait for the hard brexit to happen first :huntyga: It'll cost pennies :ladyhaha:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nerdfacekillah
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

there's not much to tell apart from that he was the jock of the school so when i found out he was gay, i was SHOOK :messga: 

and then hoppedt on that :messga: 

and then found out he pretty much hoppedt on the other gays in my year who didn't come out until i left :messga: 

omg such a beautiful story

what if my high school straight crush is also bi? i have noticed that he had some bi tendencies when we were at school:giveup:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Andreu

A teacher (on my defense i was already 17 and he was more or less young).

Now when i look at some pics of him I found I'm very disappointed in my last year self. But I remember he had the most beautiful voice and accent (he was from England). And he talked good about me, idk why, but he called me an angel :Vegas:

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

omg such a beautiful story

what if my straight crush is also bi? i have noticed that he had some bi tendencies when we were at school:giveup:

just make sure he's secure in his sexuality because mine was a mess :madge: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

nerdfacekillah
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

just make sure he's secure in his sexuality because mine was a mess :madge: 

i used to be fatter in high school and he once grabbed one of my titties as a joke. once when we were out at the school yard he touched my cheek because my cheeks were bigger. ALSO one time when i was walking in the class, he was at the door and smacked my ass as a joke and then i turned around and said to him: “what did u do?” and he just laughed.:giveup:

what do u think about his sexuality?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Andreu
Just now, nerdfacekillah said:

i used to be fatter in high school and he once grabbed one of my titties as a joke. once when we were out at the school yard he touched my cheek because my cheeks were bigger. ALSO one time when i was walking in the class, he was at the door and smacked my ass as a joke and then i turned around and said to him: “what did u do?” and he just laughed.:giveup:

what do u think about his sexuality?

Straight

Trust me this year I've had much more mixed signals with a huntty and nothing

Silvestro Devacelli
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I had a crush on a guy who kinda openly disliked me. A true moment of "binch wtf?" for me

40293_900.gif

omg saaaaaaaaame that’s why my whole school knows that i’m gay :awkney:

edengowon

Justin Trudeauuuuuuu :oops:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Doncho

This cutie called Max Amphetamine. He is also a monster. I even had his pictures as my desktop background :icega:

original.jpg

My sports teacher at elementary school. Back then he was about to retire, which means he was nearly 65, but damn he was so muscular and macho and you could see he used to be real hunk when he was young. And his blue eyes :flutter:He's nearly 80 now 

Jarvin
1 hour ago, nerdfacekillah said:

well one of them look very hot nowadays and i wish he will **** me very hard:giveup:

I would never stand in between you and your dreams so I guess you should let him :trollga:

TheAlpha
47 minutes ago, Doncho said:

This cutie called Max Amphetamine. He is also a monster. I even had his pictures as my desktop background :icega:

original.jpg

MySpace is back? 

You know this is just my opinion, right?

ARTPOP2
2 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I had a crush on a guy who kinda openly disliked me. A true moment of "binch wtf?" for me

40293_900.gif

tenor.gif

I lowkey still do

giphy.webp

Bloody hooker

Don’t ask me why :saladga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived