music news

Katy Ends Witness Era

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterboy98

113 shows and she didn’t miss one. I wish Katy all the best for the next era, she deserves every blessing.

Helxig

Did I see some Helen Green art in there?? She's still gettin' that celeb promo!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

No matter what anyone says about this era she stuck by her guns and went through it fully (which is RARE). Popstars give up on eras so quick now a days if it is not a major success. She gave 4 semi high budget MVs (2 of which were great), she did a full Worldwide tour, she promoted the heck out of it, she stuck by her art/music, she shared some vulnerable moments and she tried to change things up (tho it did not really work). I'm not the biggest fan of Katy's but I can say she handled this era really well and with dignity. :golfclap:

ThisGuyTony

It shouldn't have ever begun tbh. 

The collabs (Migos and Nicki) were awful, over half the album didn't meet expectations, and the promo was a mess. 

Robo Ga
7 minutes ago, dit said:

No matter what anyone says about this era she stuck by her guns and went through it fully (which is RARE). Popstars give up on eras so quick now a days if it is not a major success. She gave 4 semi high budget MVs (2 of which were great), she did a full Worldwide tour, she promoted the heck out of it, she stuck by her art/music, she shared some vulnerable moments and she tried to change things up (tho it did not really work). I'm not the biggest fan of Katy's but I can say she handled this era really well and with dignity. :golfclap:

You're so right. She really stuck with it and I have major respect for that...

🤖⚡️

sethrb101

For whatever its flaws may be, the Witness era was still enjoyable. And most of all Katy is a genuine human being. I wish her all the best :kara:

#Gaga2020

Tom Nook

I’m gonna miss how unintentionally funny the Witness era was :air:

giphy.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

SevereBlissfulAlbatross-size_restricted.

giphy.gif

&xtz=420&jv=13.8.3&bv=2.5.1

May there be more gifable moments in the next era :air:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

culturalbaptism

That's nice. Let's hope she can come up with better lyrics for the next album.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Archived