💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
actor

Jessica Lange Appreciation Thread

Lana Del Gay

Featured Posts

Lana Del Gay

There is no tag for "actress", inequality much? :ohwell:

Anyway, someone please set this as my ringtone!

Also, I very much recommend you lose yourself in these Jessica Lange gifs! 

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jessica+lange+gifs&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjo0dWfs47dAhWBmLQKHVjvBW0Q_AUICigB#imgrc=wGqGBcALSTbOUM: 

giphy.gif 

Why am I bringing up Jessica Lange? Because she is returning for season 8 of AHS (as you all probably know)! :party:

That rah rah bitch

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Lana Del Gay said:

There is no tag for "actress", inequality much? :ohwell:ï»ż

sorry for kinda messing up your thread with this being the first comment, but it's the exact opposite: gender equality. :ohwell:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Thanks to her I have the most relatable gif ever

tenor.gif

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Lana Del Gay
1 minute ago, T E A said:

sorry for kinda messing up your thread with this being the first comment, but it's the exact opposite: gender equality. :ohwell:

How? :oprah: i am confusion.mp3

That rah rah bitch

crisTEAne
3 minutes ago, Lana Del Gay said:

How? :oprah: i am confusion.mp3

suffixes implying gender are simply sexist, perpetuating normative ideals and binary thinking etc. :gaycat:

anyway, lange is a great actress. watched a few interviews with her and she seemed really down-to-earth. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

BornSimon

Riiiiiiight so I'm only familiar with her work on American Horror Story, and while she was INCREDIBLE on Murder House all the other characters she played were just variations of Constance Langdon. It doesn't mean she was bad in seasons 2, 3, and 4, it just means she seemed rather repetitive in her interpretation.

I'd still sign this thread though because she IS fantastic and I'm very happy to have her back on the show.

Lana Del Gay
5 minutes ago, T E A said:

suffixes implying gender are simply sexist, perpetuating normative ideals and binary thinking etc. :gaycat:

anyway, lange is a great actress. watched a few interviews with her and she seemed really down-to-earth. 

That actually makes a lot of sense :sharon: I don't entirely support the idea of gender because it's not right to categorise people because of the way they were born

Funny how a thread about Jessica Lange turned into a conversation about gender, I guess Lange causes impact :vegas:

That rah rah bitch

Quartz
1 hour ago, BornSimon said:

Riiiiiiight so I'm only familiar with her work on American Horror Story, and while she was INCREDIBLE on Murder House all the other characters she played were just variations of Constance Langdon. It doesn't mean she was bad in seasons 2, 3, and 4, it just means she seemed rather repetitive in her interpretation.

I'd still sign this thread though because she IS fantastic and I'm very happy to have her back on the show.

I disagree. Constance and Sister Jude are so different. The nuances are played out so well. Constance is this crazy sophisticated nutcase while Jude was strong, beaten down, and ultimately redeemed. I don't think she was repetitive, for these two roles at least.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived