đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

First full-film ASIB review published

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

Talkhouse describes it as an "instant classic"!

"The undeniable standout is Lady Gaga, whose performance here goes far beyond what we typically think of as great acting and moves into the territory of, say, Gena Rowlands in A Woman Under the Influence. The role requires her to play every note on the emotional scale from the depths of despair to the joyous exuberance, and Gaga is flawless in every scene. Her work proves the cliché about the specific becoming universal, as she plays each moment in surprising, unique ways and makes bold choices no other actress would conceive of, yet gives each of those moments a profound and affecting sense of recognition for the audience – every triumph and every heartbreak feels utterly honest and relatable, and it all builds to one of the most emotionally shattering finales I’ve ever encountered in a movie"

Read here https://www.talkhouse.com/bradley-coopers-triumphant-a-star-is-born-is-an-instant-classic/#.W4PZE_epaPF.twitter

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The films gonna do so well I can already tell, so proud of her :giveup:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

GaGaAst

All these praise makes me hope that the film will be as iconic as titanic

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

A part of me feels like this is all a conspiracy and the film won't be that good! But I hope not. This is so promising. I honestly bet the film will be amazing.

3 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

All these praise makes me hope that the film will be as iconic as titanic

It’ll be hard for a remake to be a cult classic like Titanic haha

Ryusei

"The undeniable standout is Lady Gaga, whose performance here goes far beyond what we typically think of as great acting and moves into the territory of, say, Gena Rowlands in A Woman Under the Influence. The role requires her to play every note on the emotional scale from the depths of despair to the joyous exuberance, and Gaga is flawless in every scene. Her work proves the cliché about the specific becoming universal, as she plays each moment in surprising, unique ways and makes bold choices no other actress would conceive of, yet gives each of those moments a profound and affecting sense of recognition for the audience – every triumph and every heartbreak feels utterly honest and relatable, and it all builds to one of the most emotionally shattering finales I’ve ever encountered in a movie"

we stan a legend :diane: 

Musery

codymonster

“The undeniable standout is Lady Gaga, whose performance here goes far beyond what we typically think of as great acting and moves into the territory of, say, Gena Rowlands in A Woman Under the Influence. The role requires her to play every note on the emotional scale from the depths of despair to the joyous exuberance, and Gaga is flawless in every scene. Her work proves the cliché about the specific becoming universal, as she plays each moment in surprising, unique ways and makes bold choices no other actress would conceive of, yet gives each of those moments a profound and affecting sense of recognition for the audience – every triumph and every heartbreak feels utterly honest and relatable, and it all builds to one of the most emotionally shattering finales I’ve ever encountered in a movie.”

Waiiiit, I’m shook:omg::woohoo:

EDIT: Not us posting the exact same quote at the exact same time :toofunny:

Archived