press

First full-film ASIB review published

antpats2

Featured Posts

freebit
39 minutes ago, yungamericano said:

But the link you posted doesn't work? 

Where's the receipts 

I think it was deleted because reviews are supposed to be embargoed until the 31st (Friday), which is after Venice starts.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lana Del Gay

I can already smell that box office cash flooding in

Most of which from me seeing it 980,940,489 times

That rah rah bitch

FrankGutz

wig, feels good stan talent!!!  Madge stans cant relate

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

10 hours ago, theorist said:

why start with venom tho :poot:

Cause it'll probably be the more entertaining film :triggered:

FrankGutz
11 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

Okay guys, I did a bit research on his reviews that were counted to Rotten Tomatoes. It seems that he has a very UNIQUE taste for films.:air:

41 out of his 107 reviews were the opposed to the final T-Meter (Certificated Fresh / Fresh / Rotten). By saying opposed, I mean his rating being Fresh while T-Meter being rotten or the reverse. It seems that he likes exaggerating things.:toofunny:

For example:

tumblr_pe4lijVPfy1rn64aqo1_1280.png

tumblr_pe4lijVPfy1rn64aqo3_1280.pngtumblr_pe4lijVPfy1rn64aqo2_1280.pngtumblr_pe4lijVPfy1rn64aqo4_1280.pngtumblr_pe4lijVPfy1rn64aqo5_1280.pngtumblr_pe4lijVPfy1rn64aqo7_1280.pngtumblr_pe4lijVPfy1rn64aqo6_1280.pngtumblr_pe4lijVPfy1rn64aqo8_1280.png

Take with a grain of salt sis. But I hope he is accurate about ASIB lol.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I'm honestly more hyped for this than the IG teasers :selena: (and I'm not even hyped for the IG posts in the first place :neyde: )

ItWasntLaauv

I don’t wanna get overhyped to the point where nothing is gonna be good enough, buuuuuut... this is really exciting hehehehehehehehe!!!!

Judas Society

Suspended or not, the review got me hyped. I was still chilling until I read the review. I skipped when he mentioned about the plot coz I hate spoilers but the other things he mentioned got me hyped af. :firega:

Vulture already posted an article making fun of this review :selena:

In conclusion, “like Scorsese … Cooper has somehow figured out how to marry the precision of a Hitchcock or Kubrick with the emotional generosity and psychologically probing nature of a Cassavetes or Kazan.” In the words of Lady Gaga: “HAAAHAHAAAWAAAAH.”

http://www.vulture.com/2018/08/a-star-is-born-review-dubs-it-greatest-film-of-all-time.html#comments

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

stupidrain71
11 hours ago, yungamericano said:

But the link you posted doesn't work? 

Where's the receipts 

It’s been taken down. It was posted earlier than scheduled. 

Archived