press

First full-film ASIB review published

antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doppelganger

Great review! I’m so hyped. Who cares about LG6 when we have this to keep ourselves occupied for the next 2 months 

Schizophonic

can someone make sure we make a list of all reviews and link them to have an overview?

bloody g

IM SHAKEN

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

mister max

I love how he praised close to everything about the movie, from script to directing to cinematography to the acting skills of everyone. 

but what about the music tho?

:green:

I cant wait for the ending scene, it will be bitter sweet but I am excited :giveup:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Chris Evans

reading the review gave me chills Cooper might be one of the greatest directors if ASIB isn't just a fluke- the reviewer really knows his stuff given the films he name dropped and compared ASIB to. I hope he's started working on directing another film

LGMonster95

Holy f*ck, they praise THE SH*T out of ASIB and Gaga. If things would really go this way then this movie would easily be one of the best things Gaga ever did 

Max Vandeburg

The guy who wrote this review really knows what he's talking about.

"Jim Hemphill is the writer and director of the award-winning film The Trouble With the Truth, which is currently available on DVD, Amazon Prime, and iTunes. He also hosts a podcast series on the American Cinematographer website and serves as a programming consultant at the American Cinematheque in Los Angeles. His website is www.jimhemphillfilms.com."

BornSimon

Great reviews like this one will only make more people want to go and see the movie. I am hoping Europe responds well to it as well, the premieres over here should help. I mean Gaga is a huge icon in the US but she still needs to work on Europe because she has neglected it too many times. At least ASIB is not only on her, it's not just her movie, but it will do wonders for her career if it does well in the old continent.

Fame IV

Great review! If the reviews keep going like that after Venice we can expect Gaga to win Best Actress at Golden Globes and Oscars. Queen of the world.

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived