💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Does anyone play FORTNİTE in here?

RocketNumberNine

Featured Posts

Charlotte Quinn
1 minute ago, Boyboi12 said:

:huntyga: do any of you play on the Xbox one? Maybe we can help each other win!!! Also if anyone plays GTA on Xbox one, a bitch needs help. 

I play on PC but as long as u have an epic account you can play cross-platform so you are not limited to only Xbox players

Boyboi12
2 minutes ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

I play on PC but as long as u have an epic account you can play cross-platform so you are not limited to only Xbox players

What’s an epic account :huntyga: I’m new to everything! 

Charlotte Quinn
1 minute ago, Boyboi12 said:

What’s an epic account :huntyga: I’m new to everything! 

Haha don't worry it's really simple

Just go to epic game's website and sign up for an epic account for free

Then you can follow these steps in the video to link your epic account to your Xbox live account, enabling you to play with PC, PS4, Nintendo and mobile players 

WORLDofGAGA

I’m not that great, not a huge fan of investing in 2 mins to land, getting a good weapon setup and then dying 5mins later, having to do it all over again. I prefer something like overwatch where I’m investing in an objective, being a team. I give it a go now and again but not really my type of game. But kudos for epic games keeping it fresh and adding new content. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Boyboi12
30 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

I’m not that great, not a huge fan of investing in 2 mins to land, getting a good weapon setup and then dying 5mins later, having to do it all over again. I prefer something like overwatch where I’m investing in an objective, being a team. I give it a go now and again but not really my type of game. But kudos for epic games keeping it fresh and adding new content. 

Do you have an Xbox one?

WORLDofGAGA
8 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

Do you have an Xbox one?

Yeah, been a fan since their very first Xbox 😄

@W0RLDofGAGA

WORLDofGAGA
2 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

Do you have gta 

I do but I haven’t played it in a while 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

womynrespecter but I'm much too busy rewatching every gaga world tour out there to hype myself for Friday 

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

• 1 month later...

Fortnite is having a live concert today with DJ marshmellow. There is a dance emote for it, keep it mello. So at some point all these little animated  characters are going to be all moving exactly the same. :ladyhaha:  the marshmellow sledge hammer plays notes when you use it. :ladyhaha:

Archived