💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

21 by Adele is certified 17x PLATINUM in UK

Miaou

Featured Posts

destinyofself

Good for her but I personally don't like her I think her voice is mediocre and boring. Just my opinion. 

1 hour ago, SpeechIess said:

mediocrity won :smh:

lol youre delulu af and your opinions are all invalidated just because of this one line

DelusionalGaga

At first I thought UK certifications were the same as in the US, meaning that platinum = 1 million sales. I was shoook :wtfga:

SpeechIess
7 minutes ago, Fish said:

lol youre delulu af and your opinions are all invalidated just because of this one line

shes bland, her music is for the gp who dont get or care enough about music. thats her market hence why she excels so much. but yes feel free to invalidate my opinion because you cannot agree. 

11 minutes ago, SpeechIess said:

shes bland, her music is for the gp who dont get or care enough about music. thats her market hence why she excels so much. but yes feel free to invalidate my opinion because you cannot agree. 

you can say that she is overrated in some ways, but the girl has talent. she has a very soulful voice and writes amazingly. 21 is a very good album and its undeniable. maybe not your cup of tea, but its commercial success is eloquent in that regard. Just because its music for the "gp" doesnt mean that its bad or basic. You sound snobby and dumb. 

SpeechIess
Just now, Fish said:

you can say that she is overrated in some ways, but the girl has talent. she has a very soulful voice and writes amazingly. 21 is a very good album and its undeniable. maybe not your cup of tea, but its commercial success is eloquent in that regard. Just because its music for the "gp" doesnt mean that its bad or basic. You sound snobby and dumb. 

i'm not downplaying her talent, vocally and writing wise? she has some alright songs but they aren't that spectacular. she's just bland. to call someone "snobby" and "dumb" right after saying "maybe not your cup of tea" is kinda ironic. but anywho! excluding her music, she seems like a great person, that's it.

Thomas P
1 hour ago, SpeechIess said:

mediocrity won :smh:

Nnnno don’t do that. 

This album is a masterpiece and deserves every bit of success it gets. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived