💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"Delicate" in the charts for 23 weeks

Sebastiaan De Graaf

Featured Posts

hankhatesyouall

Delicate was a monster-sized hit only one metric - Adult Contemporary radio, which secured its longevity. It had been #1 on HAC for weeks and it is moving closer to the first spot on AC (a very slow-paced format). I pretty sure it will be on chars for 35-40 weeks. 

AlejandroooO

She's a legend tbh. The tour , the album , the singles everything she did those past 2 eras and the great success proves that she's an icon

Versace
1 hour ago, Sebastiaan De Graaf said:

The sleeper hit of 2018, "Delicate" by Taylor Swift, is on the 16th place (peak #12) of the Billboard Hot 100 after 23 weeks! This makes the song not only the longest charting single of the album by far but it's also tied with "Mine" and "I Don't Wanna Live Forever". It's predicted to stay in the charts the coming weeks, which means that it will surpass "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" (24), "Bad Blood" (25) and "Wildest Dreams" (27), some of her biggest hits. This make Delicate a real hit! There was a topic back in March when someone on here said it would flop:ladyhaha: In your wildest dreams:trollga: I don't care about Europe because a lot of songs are on top that are nowhere to be found in the US. Seems like they actually have taste in this big country:oops:

I project it will chart for 30-40 weeks and it will surpass "Style" (32 weeks), especially if the next single finally gets released. It's time:excuseu:

Do you think there's still a chance for it to break the top 10? When it reached #12, I was like surely next week it will break in but sadly not. I really wish she performed it at the VMA's (just one televised performance could have done the trick). Taylor is doing no promo this era and it pains me :giveup:

FRANK1991

I didn't like this song at all lol

was very surprised to see it on the BB100

oh well good for her at least it's still pop compared to most of the top charting songs on there

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Drin Lon
2 hours ago, JennyWayne said:

I still find the album pretty terrible. Look what do made me do is the best song on that album imo and it's still pretty mediocre. I'm suprised delicate charted that long though.

How I wish taylor could go back to country :toofunny:

:saladga:

LIKELADYAGAGA
3 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

No promo is hurting her

reputation era could have been bigger 

I think she is trying to limit over exposure so people don’t get sick of her by the next album 

Drin Lon
4 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I think she is trying to limit over exposure so people don’t get sick of her by the next album 

It's still hurting her. I feel like in a lot of aspects, especially compared to 1989, this era was almost a non event.

Widows Kiss
1 hour ago, Drin Lon said:

It's still hurting her. I feel like in a lot of aspects, especially compared to 1989, this era was almost a non event.

Yeah, reputation could have been way bigger with promo and without questionable single choices. But she's actually pretty smart if you think about it. She keeps things simple to make sure her ARTPOP era is never gonna happen. We love a smart business woman. :tony: 

Drin Lon
8 hours ago, Widows Kiss said:

Yeah, reputation could have been way bigger with promo and without questionable single choices. But she's actually pretty smart if you think about it. She keeps things simple to make sure her ARTPOP era is never gonna happen. We love a smart business woman. :tony: 

Hopefully you're right because at the moment I feel like there won't be any hype when she drops her new single/album

JohnnyVersace
12 hours ago, Sebastiaan De Graaf said:

I don't care about Europe because a lot of songs are on top that are nowhere to be found in the US. Seems like they actually have taste in this big country:oops:

Did you vote for Donald Trump? :selena:

Archived