Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

Lion Heart
4 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

My lucario is at like 1531 CP

I was having major trouble beating blastoise, he was wiping out my grass pokemon fairly quick.

Mine was too lol- it still did the trick. See if this helps: 

https://pokemongohub.net/post/news/team-go-rocket-leaders-new-lineups-and-new-shiny-shadow-pokemon/

Edit: Sorry, I did not know they changed Pokemon. :/ 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChavaWM
On 1/3/2020 at 4:12 PM, Lion Heart said:

Mine was too lol- it still did the trick. See if this helps: 

https://pokemongohub.net/post/news/team-go-rocket-leaders-new-lineups-and-new-shiny-shadow-pokemon/

Edit: Sorry, I did not know they changed Pokemon. :/ 

I finally beat one! It was Sierra, she used absol, alakazam and houndoom

I used lucario, honchkrow and Rhydon 

I wanted to cry when I won because I have dead ass done about 30 of these and lost every time

Lion Heart

Caught shiny Heatran today. :bradley: It's ALMOST a shundo- can't have it all I guess. 

• 4 weeks later...
HausOfHarlow

I can't remember if there's a user in here with the Pokemon Go username Enigmatic77?? I search through like 15 pages with no luck. Anyways, if you're in here, we are only 7 days of interaction away from Best Friend? Could you send we exchange some gifts so we can both benefit from the 100,000 XP? My username is carnodak

Also new peeps - always down for new friends! My trainer code is  4176  7566  3305

Lion Heart

Here is a list of events coming up this month! (Not my Twitter)

Also I did not get a shiny Minccino today, but I did get a 4 star one.

HausOfHarlow

Got a shiny Minccino today and got a shiny Heatran during a 5-star raid! It's the most luck I've had in awhile. The group the was at the raid with me said if a raid boss is shiny, you toss a pinap berry and as long as you hit the target, it's a guarantee catch. It worked. Interesting. 

Lion Heart

Sorry if I'm not sending/opening gifts. My bag has too many items but I should be getting back to you soon.Also I saw someone with a shiny Alola Meowth :/ it looks really cool.

• 2 weeks later...
Lion Heart

I hope y'all had a good haul for Community Day today.

I got myself 8 shiny Rhyhorns, with 2 of them being 3 stars. Overall, a pretty good day. 

HausOfHarlow

The sinnoh stone battle thing helped me evolve 5 of mine! I am now just missing one more (whatever Togetic evolves into) but I am so low on those candies. 

Very first rhyhorn and got yesterday was shiny! Ended up with 3 total, plus completed the 5-star Tornadus raid and spent 100 coins on a raid pass for 3-star Aerodactyl raid, which FINALLY completed my Meltan task after literally a year - and the Aerodactyl was shiny! :D

i was playing hardcore for over a year, but right now im kinda sick of the game though

i still did the community day because i wanted to get those rhyhorn candy and evolve the best. got two 98% iv and 4 96% iv to evolve for my raid line up. i kinda wanna get into it again because i got so far but right now the game feels more like work than anything else. hope my feelings change again when the weather is a little better

You will learn respect!

Lion Heart

I tried doing Master League battles today, but then I realized none of my strongest Pokemon actually have good stats. :saladga: 

• 2 weeks later...
ChavaWM

I kinda fell off this game for a while, I still spin stops and hatch eggs but my area has absolutely no players so I havent been able to do raids since Latios first got released.

When Community days arent on Sundays, I miss out because of work.

And i am so far behind on Gen 4 still that once they released Gen 5, I knew I was gonna be super behind

Lion Heart

Caught a shiny Darkrai :party: 

I ran out of passes for the raids, so I decided to spend 100 coins for one more raid- and there it was! I was pleasantly surprised. 

Archived