Lion Heart

They're coming! 

+ Team Rocket

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

@Awakened M @ChavaWM Guys please open your gifts. We're pretty close to being Best Friends. :saira: I send gifts daily. (I'm SpacePirateCpt). 

Edit: Caught a shiny Shuppet today. :party: 

ChavaWM
1 hour ago, Lion Heart said:

@Awakened M @ChavaWM Guys please open your gifts. We're pretty close to being Best Friends. :saira: I send gifts daily. (I'm SpacePirateCpt). 

Edit: Caught a shiny Shuppet today. :party: 

I'll do that  right now! I dont get almost any gifts from stops so I wait to collect 10 before I open

I caught a shiny pooch today!

xoxo Craig

Lil update...

Caught Spiritomb today, and finally caught an eevee with a flower crown. Completed the team rocket mission. 

Still trying to work my way through the rest, I need to battle a trainer in the Great League to move on with one of them, evolve a feebass and magikarp, evolve a sunkern or gloom with a sun stone (which I have but I need more candies) :selena:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

Also there is a gym near me... I put my pokemon there to defend it and its still there... 10 days later :selena:  no one has battled it... idk how to retrieve it

End Racism Now

calmar
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Also there is a gym near me... I put my pokemon there to defend it and its still there... 10 days later :selena:  no one has battled it... idk how to retrieve it

Just gotta wait unfortunately :laughga: or make a friend from a different team to knock it out for you. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

xoxo Craig
Just now, calmar said:

Just gotta wait unfortunately :laughga: or make a friend from a different team to knock it out for you. 

Looks like it :selena:  Niantic added more pokestops and gyms in an update, and its a newer gym that its at... maybe people dont want to go there idk :poot:

End Racism Now

Lion Heart
13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lil update...

Caught Spiritomb today, and finally caught an eevee with a flower crown. Completed the team rocket mission. 

Still trying to work my way through the rest, I need to battle a trainer in the Great League to move on with one of them, evolve a feebass and magikarp, evolve a sunkern or gloom with a sun stone (which I have but I need more candies) :selena:

I think I can battle you right now if you'd like. 

Edit: Nvm we have to be Ultra Friends

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I think I can battle you right now if you'd like. 

Edit: Nvm we have to be Ultra Friends

Yeah, thats unfortunate  :bradley:  I really should be sleeping anyways :poot:

End Racism Now

HausOfHarlow

I decided to test something out... I really want a Gible (sp?) so eventually I can get a Garchomp bc he looks sooo cool. And rare. But I never get 10km eggs - so I ignored gift giving for all of one day and bought a bunch of incubators and hatched all 9 of my 7km eggs - I hate the 7km eggs btw!! I don't care for really nay of the hatches. 

Anyways, eventually, span enough pokestops to get 9 non-7km eggs and 4 of them were 10km!!! 3 so far have been a Riolou and a Nincada and a Sableye, all of which with the double candy event, I was able to evolve into a Licario and a Ninjask. Then I received another. Still waiting on 2 others. 

I really wish either the 7km eggs hatches will change and/or they weren't exclusive to gifts only. 

xoxo Craig

I battled in a Darkrai raid, couldn't catch the Darkrai :neyde:   It broke free of all 8 pokeballs

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

When does the double candy end? Right now you get 6 candy each time instead of 3... how long does that last for? :selena:   I need to catch 3 Sunkern, 3 Grimer and a tonne of Magikarp :rip:   

End Racism Now

calmar
19 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I battled in a Darkrai raid, couldn't catch the Darkrai :neyde:   It broke free of all 8 pokeballs

I failed on all but my last through despite a few great throws. On my last throw I barely hit the circle and I was like... welp. But then it caught it. :awkney: 

15 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

When does the double candy end? Right now you get 6 candy each time instead of 3... how long does that last for? :selena:   I need to catch 3 Sunkern, 3 Grimer and a tonne of Magikarp :rip:   

November 1 I believe

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived