Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

calmar
15 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Caught 2 Darkrai today :) 

Also guys please open your gifts- some of us are not that far from being Best Friends. 

I got a Giratina serendipitously (came across a raid that was 18 seconds from starting), but Thursdays are super busy for me so unfortunately I couldn't go out and do stuff right away. I literally was busy for like 13 hours :saladga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

I forgot how cute Oshawott is. :)  Too bad it's final is so utterly useless. 

Also I was finally able to solo an Alolan Raichu. I'm not doing that again though. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I feel that ever since the Halloween event started it has gotten harder to catch Pokémon. You get extra candies but lose pokeballs 🙄 don’t know if it’s just me though. 

xoxo Craig
On 10/20/2019 at 8:19 PM, LateToCult said:

Look how she ATE that!

5-D8196-D4-7321-4254-9665-DC503-B37-D3-D

BD03-B4-F4-119-C-482-B-B724-142-E5-D2910

How'd you manage to get a shiny :bradley:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

Guys! If any of you want to add me as a friend on Pokémon Go, here is my code! :tony:

9540 4997 3824

@calmar   I'm playing from Scotland, in my home town and in the capital, Edinburgh! I have been on holiday in Turkey recently and picked up some gifts from pokestops there :bradley:

End Racism Now

LateToCult
30 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

How'd you manage to get a shiny :bradley:

I got lucky and found a shiny drifloon at a parking lot over the summer. I just got enough candy to evolve it with the increased amount of ghost types right now.  :wtfga:

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I got lucky and found a shiny drifloon at a parking lot over the summer. I just got enough candy to evolve it with the increased amount of ghost types right now.  :wtfga:

Slay, she looks good :giveup:

End Racism Now

HausOfHarlow

@xoxo Craig - I just added you. i try to send gifts everyday but I've been busy traveling for work and been driving lots of places with few chances to spin Pokestops. Starting in November, i'll be more active. 

And here's my plug for new friends - My code is   4176  7566  3305

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, HausOfHarlow said:

@xoxo Craig - I just added you. i try to send gifts everyday but I've been busy traveling for work and been driving lots of places with few chances to spin Pokestops. Starting in November, i'll be more active. 

And here's my plug for new friends - My code is   4176  7566  3305

I go through periods where I am really active, and others when I am not so active... I totally understand! I've just gotten hooked on it again

Thank you! I'll add you back

End Racism Now

Lion Heart

I finally got a 10K egg. :bradley: We'll see what hatches..

Lion Heart

Also this: 

HausOfHarlow

I don't understand how Pokemon wild spawns work... I have never seen (or honestly even heard of) Hippopotas and today, at the same area, I caught a male and a female in the span of 5 minutes. I read somewhere online that they were released on the game back in May... but like... do you think the game is like "hmmm... this user needs a new pokemon for their Pokédex, let's release this one"..? 

Archived