💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

calmar

Oh my god I got a Shiny Pidgey AND a Shiny Mewtwo today during the raid hour :giveup: :woot::bradley::firega:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Hope y'all have fun with today's Trapinch Community Day :party: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

calmar
6 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Hope y'all have fun with today's Trapinch Community Day :party: 

I can't do it because of a department event :triggered: I'm so mad

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

HausOfHarlow

So... my pokémon storage was high so I was constantly deleting my recent captures (mostly trapinch's) and when I reached 98 candies, I accidentally deleted my Vibrava.... So after the dedication of those pissy Trapinch's... I just gave them 20 rare candies and finally got my Flygon. 

Lion Heart

Trapinch day was a bit frustrating at first because it took me almost 90 minutes to find a single shiny despite putting lures nearby. I ended with 3 shinies including one 3* with high CP. I also got 2 lucky ones after trading with a friend. So overall, a good day. :) 

ChavaWM

I got 8 shiny trapinch, and fairly quickly. I played for 2hrs with my little sister and she surprisingly got none

calmar

Niantic have announced the next Pokémon GO event!

This is the Halloween 2019 event. It runs from 8pm GMT on October 17th through 8pm on November 1st, and features Ghost & Dark-type Pokémon appearing more often in the wild and in raids, with Shiny Yamask becoming available. (And in the wild, I guess, although maybe it's been in the wild and I'm just unlucky.)

In addition, Costumed Pikachu will appear in the wild, along with Costumed Bulbasaur, Squirtle & Charmander in raids as well as Darkrai in 5 Star Raids!

There will be new costumes, new Field Research ,and new Special Research, as well as 2× Catch Candy, 2× Hatch Candy, and 2× Transfer Candy.

Finally, this event will also introduce Shadow Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Electabuzz, Magmar, Lapras, Mareep, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Sableye, Trapinch, Cacnea, Shuppet, and Duskull.

om6axwgplis31.jpg

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lion Heart

calmar
2 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

welp capitalism is here boys

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

HausOfHarlow

I'm curious in the Pokemon community... what are some of your most desired pokémon to add to your dex that you don't have yet (and is somewhat achievable)? 

I really wanted Politoed, and finally just evolved and got one. Finally got my Wailord too. Most desirable (and coolest looking to me) is Tropius, but I'm not going to the sub tropics anytime soon. 

Lion Heart
53 minutes ago, HausOfHarlow said:

I'm curious in the Pokemon community... what are some of your most desired pokémon to add to your dex that you don't have yet (and is somewhat achievable)? 

I really wanted Politoed, and finally just evolved and got one. Finally got my Wailord too. Most desirable (and coolest looking to me) is Tropius, but I'm not going to the sub tropics anytime soon. 

Tropius, Corsola, and Garchomp. 

The first two are kind of hard to get, but I know Gible can be found in 10K eggs. The problem is I never get 10K eggs, and most people I know only have 1 Gible, so they can't trade me one. So I'll just have to wait. :/ 

calmar
2 hours ago, HausOfHarlow said:

Basically everything I don't have, lol. From prior generations (I - III) that's mostly regionals and Unown.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ChavaWM
4 hours ago, HausOfHarlow said:

I missed out on almost all the raids after Latias first came out, I live in a forest area with not much stops and I've never ran into another player out here, so I can't do raids. I would like to add giratina, palkia, the 3 lake guardians and deoxys to my dex. I dont care about shiny mewtwo.

Shiny ponyta, more clamperl for huntail.

Gen 4 seems to be really hard to find so I still need to add a lot of them to my dex

calmar

Here's an infographic about the regi thing that's coming up. Notably shiny Skarmory is coming! :party: 

Regi_trio-2.jpg

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lion Heart

Caught 2 Darkrai today :) 

Also guys please open your gifts- some of us are not that far from being Best Friends. 

Archived