💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

I was blessed today by the rng gods with a lucky shiny 100% Rayquaza from a lucky friends trade. 😍 never happened to me before :firega:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar
52 minutes ago, Edo said:

I was blessed today by the rng gods with a lucky shiny 100% Rayquaza from a lucky friends trade. 😍 never happened to me before :firega:

Holy cow!! Congratulations! :D 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

Just a nice graphic to sum up what I posted a few pages back:

tumblr_px09nb1bsf1vg88alo1_540.png

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lion Heart

Made significant progress on Jirachi quest. 

Also finally got my Deoxys Speed Forme.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

On 8/4/2019 at 9:24 PM, calmar said:

YES!  It's such a shame that I haven't logged in here for eternity but August was crazy :laughga:

I am still an active player. I open the app every day at least once. I do send gifts, just not daily :ohwell: I just got a new phone yesterday and I am enjoying the smooth AMOLED experience that PoGo can be :flutter:

Feel free to send me friend requests: 1561 5147 4817

Lion Heart

Caught a shiny Sentret the other day and finally caught Chimecho.

I have enough candy to evolve a Gligar, but am waiting to see if I see a shiny one first.

calmar
10 minutes ago, Logan said:

I had no luck getting an Unown, couldn't even get a 10km egg :bradley:

Same :bradley: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar
5 minutes ago, Logan said:

The one Pokemon I'm missing from the Johto dex :bradley:

I'm also missing Heracross, but that's because I never talk to people so I've never met anyone with one to trade :sweat: I've even been to Miami since Heracross has been released and while I saw it on radar, none spawned close to me.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

1 minute ago, calmar said:

I'm also missing Heracross, but that's because I never talk to people so I've never met anyone with one to trade :sweat: I've even been to Miami since Heracross has been released and while I saw it on radar, none spawned close to me.

When I was in Miami I caught like 30 including Corsola telling myself that I could trade a bunch of people for nice things. That was a year ago and I haven't traded any of them. I guess that requires having friends :bradley:

calmar
57 minutes ago, Logan said:

When I was in Miami I caught like 30 including Corsola telling myself that I could trade a bunch of people for nice things. That was a year ago and I haven't traded any of them. I guess that requires having friends :bradley:

I did manage to get a few Corsola, but that was when I was further north for a summer institute - too far north for Heracross, and before Carnivine was released.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lion Heart

I caught a regular Deoxys. All I'm missing is the Attack forme.

Archived