💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

calmar
11 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

When you encounter  CP 2180 Charizard and you don't have any berries or ultra balls

:ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell::ohwell:

I saw one this morning and I was surprised that they included it in the movie spawns. I caught mine but it had low IVs so I released it. :ohwell:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Finally got Charizard and Metagross. I RAN when I saw Charizard nearby. I could not pass up this opportunity especially since I don't have much Charmander candy. Also rumors of new lures are spreading: 

ITEM_TROY_DISK_GLACIAL

ITEM_TROY_DISK_MOSSY

ITEM_TROY_DISK_MAGNETIC

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

calmar

A special raid week is coming to Pokémon Go on the 21st (a Tuesday), and lasting until the same time the following week (13:00 GMT - 7.) 

Raids: 
   1-Star: Machop, Slakoth, Shinx, Bronzor
  2-Star: Misdreavus, Kirlia, Mawile, Feebas, Clamperl, Bibarel
  3-Star: Raichu-A, Chansey, Scyther, Aerodactyl, Floatzel
  4-Star: Marowak-A, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Absol, Metagross

Shiny Bronzor will be released.

In addition, Lapras day is coming on 25th May, 2019, 11 - 14 local time.

Spoiler

I'm going to be in the middle of a layover in London during the Lapras raid hours  :madge:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Darcklighter22

New lures and some new Gen 4 are out! 

How does everybody feel about the new Lures, prices, new evolutions, etc...

I personally feel it's fair I mean if you save up your 50 coins per day to buy the lures,  it's just adding playing value to the game and if you really can't wait there is still the name trick for the Eeveelutions. It's like I was discussing with a few other players during and EX raid today, It's not worth buying them if you can be patient for a few days. That and or if you wait for Community day chances are some people will place a few.

calmar
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

New lures and some new Gen 4 are out! 

How does everybody feel about the new Lures, prices, new evolutions, etc...

I personally feel it's fair I mean if you save up your 50 coins per day to buy them it's just adding playing value to the game. It's like I was discussing with a few other players during and EX raid today, It's not worth buying them if you can be patient for a few days. That and or if you wait for Community day chances are some people will place a few.

Yeah, I found a mossy lure, so I got my leafeon (without wasting the nickname trick.) The rest I'll just way for Sunday afternoon. The only new pokemon I found in the wild was Cherrim (not even Cherubi). I've still only found one Finneon ever. :interestinga:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, calmar said:

Yeah, I found a mossy lure, so I got my leafeon (without wasting the nickname trick.) The rest I'll just way for Sunday afternoon. The only new pokemon I found in the wild was Cherrim (not even Cherubi). I've still only found one Finneon ever. :interestinga:

Oh damn! mind you at first I had the hardest time to find Finneon as well. For Cherubi unless it's also been confirmed it can be found in the wild I would assume possibly it'll be an egg hatch? (from the Silph road Gible will be in 10K's) I've found both West and East Shellos and the overcast form for Cherrim...there is a ton of rain forecasted for the next few days over here...hope it clears up, the sunshine form is so much more cute! 

calmar
13 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Oh damn! mind you at first I had the hardest time to find Finneon as well. For Cherubi unless it's also been confirmed it can be found in the wild I would assume possibly it'll be an egg hatch? (from the Silph road Gible will be in 10K's) I've found both West and East Shellos and the overcast form for Cherrim...there is a ton of rain forecasted for the next few days over here...hope it clears up, the sunshine form is so much more cute! 

I think West/East shellos were just switched to be exclusive to either side of 0 degrees longitude. Unless you live in the perfect place in the UK or something to get both when you feel like it :ladyhaha: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Darcklighter22
7 minutes ago, calmar said:

I think West/East shellos were just switched to be exclusive to either side of 0 degrees longitude. Unless you live in the perfect place in the UK or something to get both when you feel like it :ladyhaha: 

I believe it was confirmed that they won't be regional exclusives...people thought they would when the accidentally got released earlier a few weeks back. I've been meaning to start walking again more frequent and this might just be the motivation I need! :ladyhaha:

River

Use the Eevee name trick

Rea for Galceon and Linnea Leafeon

The evolution button will change to show the glaceon/leafeon silhouette, so as long as you don't see it, don't evolve.

And this way you'll have to buy only the magnetic lure :)

Overall, the 4th generation distribution was a mess and it caused me to play less the game, I actually missed many tier 5 raids from Heatran and until now because I lost interest..

I barely have gen 4 Pokemon, I need to walk with them because they are barely in the wild!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lion Heart

Yes I love getting three Latios in a row. :coffee: 

Also don't forget about Community Day tomorrow. :party: 

Spoiler

Send gifts

BBhomemaker
8 hours ago, calmar said:

8 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I used a glacial lure and caught 4 finneon, idk you guys tried, when i used it a sneasel appered, a shellder, 4 Finneons in a row, and obviously i evolved Eevee, i hoped for Drifloon and Seadra but im satisfied, those lures are cool

gonna try the mossy one soon

also people got Ho- Oh this days after the research progress, gonna see that tomorrow for me i only need one more day

Lion Heart

I caught 8 shiny Torchics today :party: 

None of them are that good, but I'm still happy nevertheless. 

calmar

I only got 3 Torchic, and weirdly 2 I caught within the first 10 minutes of the event, and the third I caught in the last 30. Nothing in between.

But the weekend was very productive for my dex - Bonsly, Cherrim, Shellos, Burmy, Leafeon, Glaceon, Probopass, and Magnezone.

I'm headed to Miami on Thursday and I'm hoping to get Heracross and Carnivine while there :vegas: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

PopEmergency

anyone planing to go to Go Fest? :lolga:

My boyfriend and i will be at the one in Dortmund 

Darcklighter22
5 hours ago, PopEmergency said:

anyone planing to go to Go Fest? :lolga:

My boyfriend and i will be at the one in Dortmund 

my boyfriend got in to get tickets for Dortmund. Id so wanna go but we have a few trips plans already for the summer not sure we can get the time off and budget it into our plans :cryga:

Archived