calmar

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar
2 minutes ago, mister max said:

Omg lemme re-download it :vegas: brb

When did you quit playing? If it was a long time ago you have a big storm comin'

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Juanlittlem
24 minutes ago, calmar said:

I think when I got a gift from one of the people it was from Australia, I forgot which person it was, but oh my god :air: Give me a Kangaskhan please

I'm from Spain so it's not as much as Australia but still nice to get a Vulpix, Grimer or anything from here to trade it.

Edit: I caught a Kangaskhan one day they released it for an event hehehe

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

calmar
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I'm from Spain so it's not as much as Australia but still nice to get a Vulpix, Grimer or anything from here to trade it.

Edit: I caught a Kangaskhan one day they released it for an event hehehe

ugh lucky. I mean I'm doing alright regional-wise; other than my local regionals I have Farfetch'd (from the day it was everywhere) and Volbeat and Mr. Mime from Europe (was there last month.) 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

mister max
10 minutes ago, calmar said:

When did you quit playing? If it was a long time ago you have a big storm comin'

It was indeed a very long time ago :vegas: I think last xmas

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

calmar
1 minute ago, mister max said:

It was indeed a very long time ago :vegas: I think last xmas

Oh, that's not too bad. Obviously they have friend codes and trading now though. 

Also, new info everyone! Wingull has been found shiny. However, this was likely an error on the part of Niantic, or they were testing for an in-game event happening later.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar
1 minute ago, Kimmo said:

Here’s mine. Can I be added. Thanks y’all 

3252 8611 5636

Of course! :hug:

Now we have over 20 members. Congrats :vegas:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Juanlittlem
11 minutes ago, calmar said:

ugh lucky. I mean I'm doing alright regional-wise; other than my local regionals I have Farfetch'd (from the day it was everywhere) and Volbeat and Mr. Mime from Europe (was there last month.) 

I'm from Tenerife so here we're counted as Africa as regionals concern, I've got Mr. Mime, Farfetch'd, Illumise, Volbeat, Seviper, Solrock, Lunatone, Kangaskhan, Corsola, Zangoose and Tropius.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

calmar
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

I'm from Tenerife so here we're counted as Africa as regionals concern, I've got Mr. Mime, Farfetch'd, Illumise, Volbeat, Seviper, Solrock, Lunatone, Kangaskhan, Corsola, Zangoose and Tropius.

*glares in jealousy*

Well, I mean, I have all of those except for Lunatone, Kangaskhan, and Tropius, so I guess I'm not doing so bad.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

mister max

I'm such a noob please dont hate k thx

Also my picture here is very Joanne :gaycat:

20180826_145336.png

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Kimmo

I hadn’t played in like 2 months and just yesterday I got my first Alolan Rattata. Is anybody else familiar with the Alolan roll out? 

Hottie Detector

calmar
8 hours ago, mister max said:

I'm such a noob please dont hate k thx

Also my picture here is very Joanne :gaycat:

20180826_145336.png

Don't worry, I'm hoping the thread environment will be conducive to helping and encouraging noobs :)

8 hours ago, Kimmo said:

I hadn’t played in like 2 months and just yesterday I got my first Alolan Rattata. Is anybody else familiar with the Alolan roll out? 

Yep! Alolan pokémon are out now. Some of them are only found in the wild (Rattata); some of them are exclusive to eggs (Vulpix, Grimer, Sandshrew); some of them are in eggs or in the wild (Geodude, Diglett); some of them are in the wild or in raids (Exeggutor); and some of them are exclusive to raids (Raichu, Marowak.)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived