💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

HausOfHarlow

This buddy halved distance is golden! MY cute little Axew is normally 5km for candy, so now it's 2.5 and with a poffin, it was only 1.25km for 1 candy! I got out and walked so much today... got a total of 9 candies today! Plan to switch up my buddy half way through event.. maybe Tirtouga or Scraggy!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

I'm finally winning battles in battle League :excited: 

I'm doing really good in Ultra League. I wonder if I can move up a rank. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Kitana

i go up to rank 7 and then dont bother anymore. i just want those elite TM's :enigma:

on another note i was waiting months for the Walk 100km rewards when they are already implemented as an invisible bonus since october :saladga:

You will learn respect!

Darcklighter22

How did everyone do with Abra Community day? 

I got 23 which I feel is low seeing and reading up on how some did. I had no luck for the first hour. Great day to go out for a walk tho carefully ofcourse.

Lion Heart
3 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

How did everyone do with Abra Community day? 

I got 23 which I feel is low seeing and reading up on how some did. I had no luck for the first hour. Great day to go out for a walk tho carefully ofcourse.

I got 7 but then stopped when I realized that Alakazam isn't that good in PvP. 

Also I just made Rank 8 :party:

Darcklighter22
5 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I got 7 but then stopped when I realized that Alakazam isn't that good in PvP. 

Also I just made Rank 8 :party:

Nice! :party:Yeah realising it's a glass canon after catching a bunch I just might grind a few. And awesome! I'm stuck on 7 but I a personal love and hate with the Go Battle system :saladga:

Lion Heart
5 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Nice! :party:Yeah realising it's a glass canon after catching a bunch I just might grind a few. And awesome! I'm stuck on 7 but I a personal love and hate with the Go Battle system :saladga:

Every now and then it glitches, but I'm not sure if it's my phone or if people are actually cheating. 

I've been doing really well the last 25 battles- I nearly shocked myself. And two of the Pokemon I'm using don't even have that great of stats. I just can't imagine the slayage I'd be doing if I had 96% or so versions of them (Scizor and Kyogre). My third Pokemon is a 4 star Togekiss. 

Lion Heart

HausOfHarlow

I caught about 14 shiny Abra's and a total of 160 Abra's. Luckily, my buddy was giving me 50 red poke balls every 30 mins, so  Wasn't wasting anything really (as I don't store red balls anyways).. 

As for battling, I don't really care for the feature. I'm not so invested in ranks and appraisal of Pokemon etc, so I only play until I can get the Pokemon reward, and hopefully it's one of the legendaries. I see sooooo many people complain on the internet/social "I'm tired of catching my 57th Landorus" and I just laugh cause I'm like... "why tf do you play that so much????". I caught 1 Landorus and called it a day. 

Kitana

i just play pvp because i want those sweet new elite TM's i stopped the second i reached rank 7. might try more next season if higher ranks get more TM's

You will learn respect!

Lion Heart

Kitana

i need to start collecting more timburrs. only have 2 with good iv's. its about time i get a full team

You will learn respect!

Lion Heart

Galar Pokemon are coming soon! :party:

Think G-Meowth/ Zigzagoon/ Linoone/ Daramuka and Perserker and Obstagoon. I think they are coming around June but I need to check.

Lion Heart

Kitana

can i just say how much i love to walk around in an empty world playing pokemon go? everyone is staying at home and it is so quite and beautiful outside. dont get me wrong i dont want a virus to spread around the world but i know ill miss the calm on the streets and cities once this is all over.

can i just get some abandoned village with plenty of pokestops and gyms? :enigma:

sorry for getting dark :enigma:

on other news i finally got my 90% iv+ Darkrai army. one of them is a 98 Shiny. :firega:

You will learn respect!

Archived