💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

Kitana

why would niantic think that you spoof? millions of pokemon go players fly to different countries

if you dont jump continents in mere seconds nothing will happen

You will learn respect!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Caught shiny Aipom today. :party::heart: 

I was taking pictures of some of my Pokemon, then he showed up in one- but he was shiny in the overworld. I did not expect that. I've been huntng this thing ever since it was released as a shiny.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ChavaWM

I finally did the 25 electric types and got genesect, I was so excited to be done with this long ass research tasks, and then now I need to catch 25 ice types?! What for? I already have genesect!

Lion Heart
2 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

I finally did the 25 electric types and got genesect, I was so excited to be done with this long ass research tasks, and then now I need to catch 25 ice types?! What for? I already have genesect!

I mean I'm just glad they didn't make us catch the 25 ice types before giving us Genesect tbh.

Lion Heart

What Pokemon do yall use in Ultra League?? Ever since reaching Rank 7 I'm struggling agaisnt literally everyone. :(

ChavaWM
13 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

What Pokemon do yall use in Ultra League?? Ever since reaching Rank 7 I'm struggling agaisnt literally everyone. :(

I literally suck so bad, I dont think I've ever won more than 2 battles in a row

Lion Heart

Worked for me. Scroll to the bottom in the Shop section and enter promo.

HausOfHarlow

I'm tired of seeing nothing but Voltorb's and Foongus! And I can't seem to find a blue (shiny) Voltorb, even though I click on most of them! 

Q: Anyone know if shiny chances are reduced if you click a pokemon, realize it's not shiny, so you exit the catch screen? Like, I only want a Voltorb if its shiny (bc, I have like 600+ Voltorb candies) and don't want to waste balls. 

Lion Heart
On 4/7/2020 at 8:40 AM, HausOfHarlow said:

I'm tired of seeing nothing but Voltorb's and Foongus! And I can't seem to find a blue (shiny) Voltorb, even though I click on most of them! 

Q: Anyone know if shiny chances are reduced if you click a pokemon, realize it's not shiny, so you exit the catch screen? Like, I only want a Voltorb if its shiny (bc, I have like 600+ Voltorb candies) and don't want to waste balls. 

Shiny Voltorb has not be released. :/ 

It comes out May 8 during the Philadephia event, which will now be a local event. 

https://www.dbltap.com/posts/can-voltorb-be-shiny-in-pokemon-go-01e4y0f4jm3n

HausOfHarlow
51 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Shiny Voltorb has not be released. :/ 

It comes out May 8 during the Philadephia event, which will now be a local event. 

https://www.dbltap.com/posts/can-voltorb-be-shiny-in-pokemon-go-01e4y0f4jm3n

Interesting... I could have sworn that I have seen a blue Electrode before... life half white, half blue. like a great ball. 

Lion Heart

Shiny Marril + Eggxecute are out! 

Azumarril is great in Great League Battles, but may take a lot of candy to level up. 

Audino is a rare Pokemon so this would be a nice way to guarantee an encounter. 

Lion Heart

Lion Heart

Caught a 4 star Klang today. :) 

I can't wait for Master League to be over with. I can't win anything and I tanked my rating. I guess I'll be stuck at Rank 7. 

Kitana

im so exited for the new TM's coming with the end of the current pvp season. exclusive attacks was actually something that really put me off and it sucked out all the fun of the game for me

also excited for pokemon partners soon to be able to collect gifts from stops you cant reach

You will learn respect!

Lion Heart

Caught 2 shiny Sentret and a shiny Eevee on Sunday. :party:  

And on Monday, I won 4 battles in the Battle League and finally encountered Landorus. 

Shiny Illumise and Volbeat are out now! 

Archived