Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

calmar
7 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Caught six shinies but they all have atrocious stats. 

Of the four I got, three had a CP below 100 :sweat: 

3 minutes ago, HausOfHarlow said:

got the tall one. 

Gardevoir and Gallade are both kinda tall...

1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Walked around my neighborhood with a friend for the 3 hours and I caught 10 shiny ralts and he caught 2 :poot:

I don't have the stamina for three hours in the heat we have here :sweat: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfHarlow
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

Gardevoir and Gallade are both kinda tall...

Truly shows how little I care for the new Pokemon. I'm low-key upset that I used 30 of my 50 Pinap berries - just when I thought I was saving up, smh. The one I evolved was Gardevoir. 

calmar
1 hour ago, HausOfHarlow said:

Truly shows how little I care for the new Pokemon. I'm low-key upset that I used 30 of my 50 Pinap berries - just when I thought I was saving up, smh. The one I evolved was Gardevoir. 

Gardevoir is actually my favorite pokémon so I'll try not to take it too personally, lol :poot:

Spoiler

Also I guess new for you means something after Gen I or II? People born when Gardevoir's gen was released can drive now.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Seeka
17 minutes ago, calmar said:

Gardevoir is actually my favorite pokémon so I'll try not to take it too personally, lol :poot:

Hide contents

Also I guess new for you means something after Gen I or II? People born when Gardevoir's gen was released can drive now.

*Decays because he is an ancient being*

River

I caught 6 shinies today

I hate 4-7pm, it's f-cking up my schedule because at 6 I need my coffee and then to play the Switch :grr:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HausOfHarlow
9 hours ago, Seeka said:

*Decays because he is an ancient being*

In all honesty, yeah. I stopped all things Pokemon after Gen 1, so on the game, I really only care to catch as many of the Gen 1 as possible, no care for shiny or Alolan or specialty whatever. There's a few "New" ones that are pretty cool looking though 

uo111
11 hours ago, HausOfHarlow said:

These pokes are almost 20 years old :poot:

Seeka
1 hour ago, HausOfHarlow said:

In all honesty, yeah. I stopped all things Pokemon after Gen 1, so on the game, I really only care to catch as many of the Gen 1 as possible, no care for shiny or Alolan or specialty whatever. There's a few "New" ones that are pretty cool looking though 

Is it kind of bad I have no clue where this mindset comes from? I have played one game from every generation, and usually loved something from every game. In honesty. I've been a Pokemon fan since the first generation and I love each and every generation as much as the last. 

Kalos and Black and White are my favs I think though. 

calmar
11 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I have played one game from every generation, and usually loved something from every game.

That's true but megas, z-moves and gigamaxing are just :awkney: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Seeka
1 hour ago, calmar said:

That's true but megas, z-moves and gigamaxing are just :awkney: 

I don't believe in letting a few bad little things bring down a whole game. I can barely play FE Fates or Pokemon Moon because I let the fandoms poison my opinion. 

In all honesty, I want Pokemon to go completely dark and mature like Pokemon Colosseum. But I'm not getting that, so I deal. 

I totally love that Pokemon is adding more traditional JRPG elements. It's gonna be interesting if they start up long questlines and stuff so one can get rare Pokemon. 

calmar
23 minutes ago, Seeka said:

I don't believe in letting a few bad little things bring down a whole game. I can barely play FE Fates or Pokemon Moon because I let the fandoms poison my opinion. 

I mean yeah, the fandom for SM was a little much, but I do like that in those games they tried things like trial captains, kahunas, ride pokémon, a giant bat legendary, a toucan (finally!!), the professor as the champion (finally), alternate forms of older pokémon, and so forth. But yeah, in SM I really didn't like the Z-moves, Rotom Dex, or how they misspelled "Battle Royale" :awkney: That little thing always gets me.

26 minutes ago, Seeka said:

In all honesty, I want Pokemon to go completely dark and mature like Pokemon Colosseum. But I'm not getting that, so I deal. 

That would be cool. I think die-hard fans have wanted a more mature game (or at least, a game more geared towards veteran players) for a long while, but I don't think they'll do that as (a) it's geared for a younger audience to keep drawing in new revenue for the long haul and (b) most of the money comes from merchandising anyhow. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

Based on the Yokohama event coming up, it's likely shiny Poliwag and its relatives will be released soon. The Yokohama event will also coincide with another team leader research challenge thing, which, if people complete it (and after the Chicago fiasco a few years ago I'm sure they will... lol) then there will be a shiny Suicune raid day.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

Auralegends
4 minutes ago, calmar said:

Still an active player, but  I often forget to send gifts :teehee:

Archived