💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22

8 Shiny torchic  (always just glad to get 3 for the set) boyfriend also wanted to do a random Shinx raid which I didn't at first saying it was taking time away from shiny hunting but I ended up getting my first shiny Shinx :oops: so overall a good day also evolved my first and also shiny Glaceon and  leaf crown Lefeon and randomly hatched a Hipopotas in a 5K egg. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse
10 hours ago, calmar said:

I only got 3 Torchic, and weirdly 2 I caught within the first 10 minutes of the event, and the third I caught in the last 30. Nothing in between.

But the weekend was very productive for my dex - Bonsly, Cherrim, Shellos, Burmy, Leafeon, Glaceon, Probopass, and Magnezone.

I'm headed to Miami on Thursday and I'm hoping to get Heracross and Carnivine while there :vegas: 

You'll def get them, I live in Florida and they show up like unwanted pests on a daily basis :ally:

LeJudas

2 shiny torchic. But I didn't have enough time to get the 200 candy to evolve a regular Blaziken & a Shiny one too. 

I was hoping it would be longer than a day though. Torchic doesn't spawn much around my area 

calmar
20 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

You'll def get them, I live in Florida and they show up like unwanted pests on a daily basis :ally:

I'm only gonna be hanging around the airport for like a day or so; do you happen to know if the airport area is good for spawns?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lion Heart

Got a shiny Bronzor :party: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

image0-4.jpg

calmar
10 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Got a shiny Bronzor :party: 

That was fast!

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lion Heart

Disappointed with today's Raid Hour event. :/ 

The four gyms nearest to me had: 2 Azelf, a Misdreavus, and a Floatzel- neither which I needed. I did the Misdreavus one to get some XP and drove to a park. 

At that park, there was 2 Azelf, a Scyther raid, a Bronzor raid, and a Kirlia in private property. :/ Since I couldn't do the Kirlia one (which I need), I went for the Bronzor and Scyther ones. No shinies from there but that's fine- I really just want a shiny Scyther. 

I think Niantic oversold RAID WEEK- I got bombarded with "GET YOUR RAID GEAR READY" type of posts only to get "eh" encounters. 

Lion Heart

New Event :) 

image0-6.jpg

Darcklighter22
24 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Disappointed with today's Raid Hour event. :/ 

The four gyms nearest to me had: 2 Azelf, a Misdreavus, and a Floatzel- neither which I needed. I did the Misdreavus one to get some XP and drove to a park. 

At that park, there was 2 Azelf, a Scyther raid, a Bronzor raid, and a Kirlia in private property. :/ Since I couldn't do the Kirlia one (which I need), I went for the Bronzor and Scyther ones. No shinies from there but that's fine- I really just want a shiny Scyther. 

I think Niantic oversold RAID WEEK- I got bombarded with "GET YOUR RAID GEAR READY" type of posts only to get "eh" encounters. 

I agree I mostly got Azelf raids which where all crap IV's a decent Kerlia and a few Shinx and a Mawhile...3 field research bronzor no shiny's yet tho.

Hoping can land a shiny Lapras this Saturday. Also from the rumored next community day candidates I was wanting Slakoth the least :ohwell:

Oh well it's still a new shiny! 

calmar

I still don't have an Azelf. I suck at raids. :noparty: 

Also the Slakoth event is on a day I have to catch a plane. The flight goes from 3:30pm to 6:45pm. Fml. :sweat: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

LeJudas

Hey guys.  From Southern California here

Let's be friends in Pokémon GO! My Trainer Code is.
0699 7278 4714

I can send gifts occasionally. Sometimes daily but not always. Not many pokestops in my area...:ohwell: Just a heads up if you want to add me. :pawsup:

Daenerys

Raid hour was a mess. I caught a Raichu and two Azelf but the rest was literally Pokemon I didn’t need. Oh well, here’s to catching a couple of shinies on Lapras day! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Lion Heart

4 Lapras encounters, 2 catches but no shiny. 

I finally caught a Burmy though. It's pink, but male so it will become a Mothim unfortunately. 

Archived