Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

Daenerys
1 hour ago, calmar said:

@Daenerys :party: 

I caught a shiny lapras AND a shiny sunkern. The gods love me! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

I didn't do much  but I caught shiny Shuckle today. :) 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sneaky Oliver

Guysss I cant find a shiny Buneary! Is it that hard? :saladga: no shiny Shuckle but I don’t really mind it tbh 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

River

I think my account is bound to a shiny Mareep, it's like 1/10 Mareep that I saw since the Community day is shiny.. I'm flooded by them, I'm starting to delete some now..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

calmar
Just now, River said:

I think my account is bound to a shiny Mareep, it's like 1/10 Mareep that I saw since the Community day is shiny.. I'm flooded by them, I'm starting to delete some now..

River more like PinkSheepGod

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

River
Just now, calmar said:

River more like PinkSheepGod

:sharon:

I just caught one lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Who’s LadySineya? I’m pretty sure it’s someone from this group which used to have a different username before but just recently changed their in-game name. We’re about to hit 4-hearts and I wanted to coordinate the level upgrade.

calmar
47 minutes ago, Edo said:

Who’s LadySineya? I’m pretty sure it’s someone from this group which used to have a different username before but just recently changed their in-game name. We’re about to hit 4-hearts and I wanted to coordinate the level upgrade.

@cjdamien

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

I caught two shiny Buneary today after not seeing any the entire rest of the event :sweat: Also I finally hatched a Mantyke :party: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

8 hours ago, cjdamien said:

Yeah that’s me / lady Sineya 

Hi 👋 are you planning on using a lucky egg to get twice the XPs when we level up? If you are it’d be cool if we can coordinate on a time/date before, so that we can both have a lucky egg on when we actually level up.

calmar

Changes are coming to PoGo!

Starting tomorrow at 13:00/1PM pacific time (16:00/4pm EST, 20:00/8pm GMT), more Gen IV pokémon will hatch from eggs that you obtain. 
  Starting May 1 and lasting through June 30, the pokémon in research breakthrough rewards will be Lugia, Ho-Oh, Latias and Latios.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

I also hatched a shiny Magby. Again :sweat: 

Need to find someone nearby who will trade me some other shiny of equal value for it ig. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived