Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cupcakke - The Cure (Duck Duck Goose Remix)

Mast

Featured Posts

Moebius

Im tired of seeing cupcakke degraded to her sex songs that stans use for remixes. No wonder she stopped publishing albums

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

9 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Im tired of seeing cupcakke degraded to her sex songs that stans use for remixes. No wonder she stopped publishing albums

Sis, I literally own her entire discography. I do this mostly for the mashups, but there are only like 3 clean acapellas of her tracks and the rest are hard when I don't have the official instrumentals. Those three are CPR, Vagina, and Spider-Man ****. I had to filter the **** out of CPR. Idk about you, but it seems inappropriate to put, say, Pedophile on a mashup. Send me filtered acapellas of Quiz, 31st, Biggie Smalls, etc and I'll gladly do a different mashup.  

kvnrp
3 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Im tired of seeing cupcakke degraded to her sex songs

They just happen to be her most popular ones :shrug:

I think if she goes more into the style of Scraps, she could even get some mainstream success idk :shrug:

Scraps is acutally the firs songs I show to people when they ask if she only does Vagina or DDGoose type of songs :shrug:

Moebius
15 minutes ago, Mast said:

Sis, I literally own her entire discography. I do this mostly for the mashups, but there are only like 3 clean acapellas of her tracks and the rest are hard when I don't have the official instrumentals. Those three are CPR, Vagina, and Spider-Man ****. I had to filter the **** out of CPR. Idk about you, but it seems inappropriate to put, say, Pedophile on a mashup. Send me filtered acapellas of Quiz, 31st, Biggie Smalls, etc and I'll gladly do a different mashup.  

I didnt shade you SPECIFICALLY but I did imply it. Youre a true stan :triggered:

Moebius
15 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

They just happen to be her most popular ones :shrug:

I think if she goes more into the style of Scraps, she could even get some mainstream success idk :shrug:

Scraps is acutally the firs songs I show to people when they ask if she only does Vagina or DDGoose type of songs :shrug:

The reason they are so popular is because her "stans" only care for those most of the time. Im not gonna pretend to stan her, rap is not my thing, but I really do love her and seeing her being surrounded by this fake support makes me uncomfortable. 50k retweets and yet they dont even get to 5000 sales. Idk im on the phone and dont wanna get deep into it

DelusionalGaga
29 minutes ago, Moebius said:

I was watching her IG live today and she was saying that her new album is finished and being mastered. She's contemplating whether she wants to release another single or just drop the whole album. So I think she's totally fine. 

Moebius
22 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I was watching her IG live today and she was saying that her new album is finished and being mastered. She's contemplating whether she wants to release another single or just drop the whole album. So I think she's totally fine. 

Maybe she served 😍

Archived