Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga covers September issue of VOGUE

Featured Posts

We will be able to read the full article august 14, but from what I've read so far it doesn't read imply anything about ARTPOP

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

otherworldly beauty :heart: :flutter:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

AbeTheBabe

The second pic reminds me a lot of the Vanity Fair 2012 shoot lol. Can't wait for more pics! Though I'm a bit surprised there's not as much people crowding this thread lol.

GagaDaily's user activity is a little less enthusiastic than it was before lol

Unless its regarding new music ;)

My Little Phoney

What a let down, I'm incredibly dissapointed, she looks like any other cover girl

I 100% love it! :legend: And I'm trying to remember the last time she did anything I couldn't find a flaw in, the cover looks amazing

And I love that she totally surprised me with the hair, honestly if I had to guess if she was gonna go long, short or whatever, I'd probably never have guessed that :flutter:

I 100% love it! :legend: And I'm trying to remember the last time she did anything I couldn't find a flaw in, the cover looks amazing

And I love that she totally surprised me with the hair, honestly if I had to guess if she was gonna go long, short or whatever, I'd probably never have guessed that :flutter:

Runway

Queen is ready to snatch weaves

ARTPOP era has begun and it's here to end careers

MurTv.jpg

My Little Phoney

JK I love it! The second pic is really similar to Vanity Fair though

The hair is great! If her hair was just laying flat it would be way too boring.

This is why they asked LADY GAGA to be on the cover, not Lana Del Rey or other artists who only know how to do one kind of style.

Gaga knows how to try new things, she's fearless.

Miel

I don't like the shoot. Vogue 2011. >

Personally I don't want to judge the shoot yet, as we've yet to see the rest of it. But, based on first impressions, I think I like the other Vogue shoot better so far, much more bold.

Not saying this is bad at all, still nice and very out-there, just much more subtle. I think that's where she's going with this particular look.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived