Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you happy to see Nicki fail?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

artworks-000272994050-8rdmlx-t500x500.jp

This is a very interesting topic to me, because I have to say I never hope to see an artist fail. However, with Nicki, I can't help but be excited/happy to see karma get it's kiss for her.

Here are the reasons:

1. She still actively supports a pedophile, 6ix9ine, as of this past Monday at the VMAs where she said she wanted him to perform with her. MTV, of course, denied his right to perform since he is still under going an investigation involving having sexual conduct with a 13 year old girl. He was also slated to open for her tour. SHE STILL SUPPORTS HIM.

2. She tears other women down when it comes time to sell records. She was relatively silent about Cardi B's success but the SECOND she had music to promote she came out swinging for Cardi and latched on to all of the drama that fans created during Nicki's absence. This is pathetic on Nicki's part and isn't the first time she has attempted to tear down another female rapper who has success. She has been immature and shady to Lil Kim, Iggy, etc. She thrives on hating other women in the same career as her. Not a good look in 2018. 

3. Her meltdown this past week. Don't even need to explain this. Her immaturity explains itself. Blaming anyone but her own poor choices for the lack of her #1 album. Even compared herself to Harriet Tubman. 

I could list more reasons, as we know she has had one of the turbulent careers in history, but I'll wait to see some of your replies. What do we think? Do we need to actively rid the industry of toxic females such as Nicki and make room for, hopefully, some female rappers with better heads on their shoulders? 

EDIT: If you're not up on your Nicki news, her North Americas tour was just cancelled (not postponed like her team is trying to spin it, the dates were cancelled and refunds are being given out and she may release new dates later on). That's more or less what this thread is about. Her album being #2 certainly doesn't make her a "failure". Her singles failing and tour being cancelled inspired this thread.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

I'm not gonna say happy but glad that people woke up and see the real her.. there has been a denial about her for so long and if someone said the truth, usually they got a lot of hate and backlash.. happened to me here personally..

Toxic artists are supported by toxic fans and it's not a good combination..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I'm not happy to see her fail tbh because I actually like some of her songs and think she's talented but she is really destroying her career by doing all this stupid **** and acting like a child because she didn't the sales she wanted. She reminds me of Madonna personally, love their music but their personality and ego makes me wanna stop supporting them. :smh:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

This sounds contradictory and honestly IDK WHAT I MEAN

It doesn't feel good to see her fail, but I also wouldn't be happy if she went #1. She's done a lot of things that I disagree with. Tbh I don't think she has failed; #2 is still pretty darned good if she considers how successful she truly is, I think she just made a big thing about not being #1. Another reason I didn't want her to go #1- immature.

So no I don't want to see her fail but I also don't want her to particularly succeed.

Borislshere

No. Has she made mistakes in her career? yes. But so far she hasn't done anything to make me wish failure on her :wtf:

gagaisitalian
2 minutes ago, gam said:

I'm not happy to see her fail tbh because I actually like some of her songs and think she's talented but she is really destroying her career by doing all this stupid **** and acting like a child because she didn't the sales she wanted. She reminds me of Madonna personally, love their music but their personality and ego makes me wanna stop supporting them. :smh:

I see where you're coming from, and what I'm about to say may be controversial, but I think her financially supporting multiple pedophiles (don't forget her brother) goes further than just "stupid ****". 

"Stupid ****" would better be used to describe some things during the ARTPOP era. I LOVED ARTPOP, but the flying dress, the vomit performance, etc. were all kind of "stupid" to me.

Nicki not waking up and realizing that she needs to stop shouting her support for 6ix9ine is incredibly problematic and brain-dead on her end. 

(I do understand that Gaga worked with Terry Richardson and R. Kelly during ARTPOP but she immediately distanced herself when she realized who they truly were. Nicki isn't distancing herself from her collaborators/demons at all.)

gagaisitalian
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

No. Has she made mistakes in her career? yes. But so far she hasn't done anything to make me wish failure on her :wtf:

Hm. I guess we have different ideas on pedophilia.

Borislshere
Just now, LDR said:

Hm. I guess we have different ideas on pedophilia.

Gaga worked with a whole ass pedophile. Should I have wished failure on her? 

gstring

Absolutely no, so unfortunate she's talented and i love her voice and flow.. But can't denied everything she did recently is very entertaining lol :ladyhaha:

Little little

gagaisitalian
Just now, Borislshere said:

Gaga worked with a whole ass pedophile. Should I have wished failure on her? 

Read my above reply to gam :)

4 minutes ago, LDR said:

I see where you're coming from, and what I'm about to say may be controversial, but I think her financially supporting multiple pedophiles (don't forget her brother) goes further than just "stupid ****". 

"Stupid ****" would better be used to describe some things during the ARTPOP era. I LOVED ARTPOP, but the flying dress, the vomit performance, etc. were all kind of "stupid" to me.

Nicki not waking up and realizing that she needs to stop shouting her support for 6ix9ine is incredibly problematic and brain-dead on her end. 

(I do understand that Gaga worked with Terry Richardson and R. Kelly during ARTPOP but she immediately distanced herself when she realized who they truly were. Nicki isn't distancing herself from her collaborators/demons at all.)

Yeah I get what you're saying, has she addressed anywhere about the situation with 6ix9ine? I don't know how she can support a person like that, she even wanted to perform with him at the VMAs which shocked me.

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Borislshere
1 minute ago, LDR said:

Read my above reply to gam :)

Cool? I still don't wish failure on her nor will I celebrate her lack of success. 

gagaisitalian
Just now, gam said:

Yeah I get what you're saying, has she addressed anywhere about the situation with 6ix9ine? I don't know how she can support a person like that, she even wanted to perform with him at the VMAs which shocked me.

I know Nicki tried bringing Gaga into the mix since Gaga worked with R. Kelly, but Nicki deleted those tweets. Nicki knows she is in the flames for collaborating with him, but she stays delusional and thinks she can laugh it off.

https://thegrio.com/2018/08/20/nicki-minaj-6ix9ine/

gagaisitalian
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Cool? I still don't wish failure on her nor will I celebrate her lack of success. 

Cool? Support what you want, it only affects your own character.

Archived