💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chart information

JudasJustDance

Featured Posts

JudasJustDance

Anyone with knowledge about the charts please enlight me, what’s pure sales , sales , numbers of good first week sales or streams (idk) , how gaga compares to other albums or singles. And how is a #1 Albulm / Single decided, is it iTunes or Apple Music or Billboard or Spotify . I scroll through the Chart forums a lot and see things like Sfs or something idk? I’m completely delulu when it comes to this so explain pls :huntyga:

Would of just asked in the Charts forum/thread but I figured I wasn’t the only one wondering about this

Lana Del Gay

Um, ok, I'm checking the charts right now. At number 1 is God Is A Woman, for the rest of eternity. At number 2 is another awful SoundCloud rapper song. At number 3 is some other song by Drake. At number 4 is some one-hit wonder with a cliched love song. At number 5 is Jewels N' Drugs by Lady Gaga. Kidding, that song can choke. At number 5 is actually another song by Drake. At number 6 is Post Malone with a cliched rap song. At number 7 is...

:messga:

Checking the albums: at number 1 is definitely not Queen. :ohwell: And it never will be because of the ASIB soundtrack :vegas:

That rah rah bitch

ArtGagaPop

Pure sales are digital or psycial copies the album has sold. SPS is with streaming included and if someone buys only a few tracks of an album (tea). All this is included to total sales. The album with most total sales is #1 on the billboard 200 album chart.

A countrys official chart list is what makes a songs official peak  (billboard for US). So a song can be #1 on Itunes and spotify without officially being a number #1 single. The single charts are based on radio plays, streams and pure sales. 

When it comes to gaga (let's take Joanne since it's the latest release) she does great numbers compared to most except Taylor/Adele/Beyoncé. Joanne did 200k sps and Million reasons sold 1.2 million pure sales and was one of the most sold singles of 2017 in US. MR is around 2,3 million sps. Gaga is in general very good when it comes to pure sales but is lackning when it comes to streaming but it's still ok on Spotify and Apple Music(10th most streamed female artist). 

I suggest you join us in the chart thread for ASIB/LG6 if you want to know more :gaycat:

JudasJustDance
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Pure sales are digital or psycial copies the album has sold. SPS is with streaming included and if someone buys only a few tracks of an album (tea). All this is included to total sales. The album with most total sales is #1 on the billboard 200 album chart.

A countrys official chart list is what makes a songs official peak  (billboard for US). So a song can be #1 on Itunes and spotify without officially being a number #1 single. The single charts are based on radio plays, streams and pure sales. 

When it comes to gaga (let's take Joanne since it's the latest release) she does great numbers compared to most except Taylor/Adele/Beyoncé. Joanne did 200k sps and Million reasons sold 1.2 million pure sales and was one of the most sold singles of 2017 in US. MR is around 2,3 million sps. Gaga is in general very good when it comes to pure sales but is lackning when it comes to streaming but it's still ok on Spotify and Apple Music(10th most streamed female artist). 

I suggest you join us in the chart thread for ASIB/LG6 if you want to know more :gaycat:

Thank you! And yes I will try and interact in the chart thread.

Archived