Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The Fame Monster Appreciation

Lana Del Gay

Featured Posts

Lana Del Gay

8 tracks of pure gold! 0 skips (I'm looking at you JnD :triggered:)! It's no surprise it was the peak of Gaga's career. What is your favourite track off TFM and why? I think her best is Bad Romance but So Happy I Could Die is a personal fav. Also, Speechless is such an emotional tune :music: I just thought that we could discuss our favs from old albums since she wont be releasing a new one until next year probably :messga: Anyway, that's enough of me spilling my opinions across the walls. 

Actual footage of me trying to decide her best song on TFM:

tenor.gif

That rah rah bitch

TheAlpha

All of them. It’s my favorite Gaga album. Monster is very underrated.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Lana Del Gay
1 minute ago, fabskt said:

Alejandroooooooooo my fav gaga song

Alejandro is so legendary, the lyrics should be taught in schools

That rah rah bitch

Sneaky Oliver

Bad Romance is my ultimate favorite but i love every track and how she manages to make them sound even better and better with new tours! I mean Alejandro and Bad Romance on JWT, Speechless from Coachella is my fav version...

I’m on my Legacy Act era

PMKKARDASHiAN

The best album in her discography and one of the best pop albums EVER! 

Monster and Alejandro are my favorites but every song (except teeth, she can choke) is sonic art. 

hausofcy

This is the only album of gaga that I really enjoy production and vocal wise. With BTW, ARTPOP, joanne and the Fame she shits on the studio versions when she performs them live. This makes the albums a downgrade for me. The only album that is on par with her live performances is TFM tbh. 

🇯🇵

Ryusei

Out of these 8 I really cannot choose one favorite. but I def. listen to telephone and Monster the most. I remember watching the telephone MV daily I was so obsessed with it,

Musery

Catnikko

Alejandro is my fave as it's 2nd best in her discography second to Paparazzi :gaycat:

The whole album is fab tho, i bop in the shower to the UK deluxe (that includes TF) in the mornings before work :lolly:

Purr

SexxxDreamz
2 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Dance in the Dark, the best song she’s ever done.

Paparazzi says hi!!!:ohwell:

T1kT.gif

Cloudbusting
13 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Alejandro is my fave as it's 2nd best in her discography second to Paparazzi :gaycat:

The whole album is fab tho, i bop in the shower to the UK deluxe (that includes TF) in the mornings before work :lolly:

Omgg paparazzi is my second fav honestly I can't choose

Smother Em Eh

We all know it’s her magnum opus and one of the best pop albums of all time don’t need to tell us :trollga::ohwell:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived