šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

3D Collectable Ticket for Non U.S Fans Going to Enigma

warrentw

Featured Posts

warrentw

As a lot of you are aware anyone outside ofĀ the U.S was not given the option to purchase a 3D collectible ticket. I contacted Ticketmaster today to ask about this as IĀ don't think it's fair fro us to miss out on this collectible. Here was theirĀ response:Ā 

1111.jpg

I haven't yet contacted them as i'm trying to find out what is the cheapest option to ring an american number so i'm not sure if they will say there will be a charge for this, I did reply back to the email but still waiting for an answer.Ā 

EDIT: had another email from the and this ticket cannot be collected from the box office either. I HATE TICKETMASTERĀ 

Lana Del Gay

"Enigma popstar is fun, she doesn't allow non-U.S. fans to buy her extortionately-priced 3D collectable ticket

It's not a statement as much as just a move of incompetence"

Spoiler

Kidding, it's not Gaga's fault

Sorry that's happened.Ā :messga:Ā Non-U.S. fans won't be pleased (including myself, but I'm not going to Enigma).

That rah rah bitch

Teal Ambition

Oh awesome, I want one so badly:cryga:Ā Sending them an email asap

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

I would actually want a 3D poster like thatĀ 

Ā  Hide contents

do they even make 3d postersĀ :gum:

Ā 

Yes! Gaga sold one on the Monster Ball tour. It changed between the two album covers!

RAMROD

Just buy it off eBay at later datesĀ if you want it that much, esp if you ended up attending the Vegas shows either way.Ā :shrug:

Some casual attendees who gpt that package will definitely sells that.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

warrentw
57 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Just buy it off eBay at later datesĀ if you want it that much, esp if you ended up attending the Vegas shows either way.Ā :shrug:

Some casual attendees who gpt that package will definitely sells that.Ā 

i think I have spent enough on this show to be buying something I should be receiving in the first place

Panchecco
8 hours ago, Matt said:

Yes! Gaga sold one on the Monster Ball tour. It changed between the two album covers!

OMG I never saw it!Ā 

ryanripley

so if we wanted the ticket, we would have to fly out to vegas to pick it up? :neyde:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Azor Ahai
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

so if we wanted the ticket, we would have to fly out to vegas to pick it up? :neyde:Ā 

Well youre going there for the show anyway

ryanripley
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Well youre going there for the show anyway

no cus i'm poor af and i couldn't afford a flight + hotel + show but if i had spare money to burn, i'd just order to collectible to keep but since they don't deliver out the US... :neyde:Ā 

at least my bank no longer has to worry :vegas:Ā 

Azor Ahai
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

no cus i'm poor af and i couldn't afford a flight + hotel + show but if i had spare money to burn, i'd just order to collectible to keep but since they don't deliver out the US... :neyde:Ā 

at least my bank no longer has to worry :vegas:Ā 

Just buy some merch why buy a ticketĀ :ladyhaha:

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Just buy some merch why buy a ticketĀ :ladyhaha:

cus its collectible and cool :nooo:

Archived